Best Knick TEAM

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
With all the talk about the "Dream" Team being a group of 3s and 4s that can't shoot straight...it got me thinking...what would be my starting 5 for the Knicks (from 1986 on) if I wanted to make the best TEAM...not necessarily who are the best 5...what would be the best team...

My first thoughts...
Ewing
Oak
Spree
Houston
Mark Jackson
That 5 has a dominant center, an enforcer, a creator, a shooter and a true point guard...

you could bring Camby, Charles Smith, LJ, Starks and Steph in as a 2nd unit and have a group that could fly...

What do you think...again...I am looking for the best TEAM

newmove

Rotation player
datruth said:
where is benard king.i will put him over camby and clyde over mark jackson
So what's your roster? Let's all post our rosters to see which one would fit the best.

JStarks

Rookie
are you guys kidding me?! mark jackson over stephon?!?

C - Ewing
PF - King
SF - Spree
SG - Houston (in his prime, not now)
PG - Marbury

Bench - Starks, Camby, LJ, Mark Jackson, Oakley, Mason, and Herb Williams

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
C - ewing-camby
PF - king - mason
SF - sprewell
SG - starks - houston
pG - stephon - earl the pear monroe

not to forget - clyde, oakley

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JJtheKnick said:
what about a healthy glen rice?? i would want his shooting on my team

glen rice? not sure, he wasn't the same after he left charlotte

JJtheKnick

Starter
rady said:
JJtheKnick said:
what about a healthy glen rice?? i would want his shooting on my team

glen rice? not sure, he wasn't the same after he left charlotte

yea i know but what if we get a glen rice that was like the one on charlotte his shooting was unbelievable

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
yea i know but what if we get a glen rice that was like the one on charlotte his shooting was unbelievable
But we were talking only about Knick guys. Not about what they've used to be b4 they joined us. Though I'd always be happy to see Glen as a 6th man.

JJtheKnick

Starter
its a shame what happen to him he was one of the best outside shooters ever but now hes not even a threat. i feel bad for the guy.

newmove

Rotation player
Well man people get older. You've got to face it. MJ his last year was certainly not the same he used to be his rookie year.

newmove

Rotation player
That's cuz he ain't Mike man ;) The only one man that can perform 40+ games perfomances being 40+ years old it's Mike - the best player ever... and forever.