STAT for D12

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
WOW! can you stop with the loyalty BS....seriously. im sick of this crap.
Im a STAT fan, no lie about it but guess what im a bigger NYK FAN!
Get it through your heads people.

- amare came here cuz we gave him more $ than anyone else
- if the suns would give him 100mil, he would've resigned
-'dwight just blocks more shots' ? really? go sit in the corner!

I can respect the posters on here if they say , D12 is going to LA, thas fine with me. But dont gimme that BS about we shouldnt trade STAT for D12 if we had a chance because of loyalty and all that. Players come and go, its the team, the winning, the success fans remember.

PS. Lee is NOT a beast!

This post just needs to be overlooked. We didnt sign STAT just for him to be shipped out to FL. He's the reason why we even made the playoffs this year...Fans gotta be believe that this melo and amare show WILL eventually work! Amare is a hell of a player, honestly dwight just blocks more shots...if CP3 joins....amare, him, melo, and billups will win games, leave dwight to rot in FL my man

Marek

Benchwarmer
Stat is not the problem here. You want to trade one MVP caliber player for another...why? Because Dwight's a little bit better?

The Knicks need to focus on building around Amare and Melo, not constantly taking apart the team to chase another star.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
WOW! can you stop with the loyalty BS....seriously. im sick of this crap.
Im a STAT fan, no lie about it but guess what im a bigger NYK FAN!
Get it through your heads people.

- amare came here cuz we gave him more $ than anyone else
- if the suns would give him 100mil, he would've resigned
-'dwight just blocks more shots' ? really? go sit in the corner!

I can respect the posters on here if they say , D12 is going to LA, thas fine with me. But dont gimme that BS about we shouldnt trade STAT for D12 if we had a chance because of loyalty and all that. Players come and go, its the team, the winning, the success fans remember.

PS. Lee is NOT a beast!

You know what your a goddamn newbie, who doesn't see that howard wont fit in NYC. we need help with role players not to get rid of the man that carried this team for more than half of a season for D12. Stat is so much better than D12, hes versatile, D12 isnt consistent, and to say Lee wasnt a beast? you gotta be ****ing kidding me....the guy was the double double leader for the entire NBA, oh yeah im missing something HE BEAT D12 in that category! know your facts... Knicks fan for 15 years here son, im about as loyal as they come

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Stat is not the problem here. You want to trade one MVP caliber player for another...why? Because Dwight's a little bit better?

The Knicks need to focus on building around Amare and Melo, not constantly taking apart the team to chase another star.

THANK YOU! your a newbie but at least you make sense! Amare and Melo are the future, Howard isn't even better than Amare, he blocks more shots...thats it.

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
lets trade our team name away too...bunch of sell outs. last year the heat didnt sell out a game unless la came to town this year all the fake fans showed up because of lebron. all of you asking to trade the heart of our team from d12 are the same as those miami fans once dwight is gone and melo retires there will be nothing memorable about getting all the best players and winning. stat made this ****ing team he is the knicks get rid of him for d12 and were not the knicks were just wearing there jerseys. this makes me sick.

Marek

Benchwarmer
THANK YOU! your a newbie but at least you make sense!

I'm new here, but I can assure that I'm not a noob about the Knicks.
I've been bleeding orange & blue since the Starks/Oakley/Mason years :peace:

I think some people have gotten caught up in the free agency thing and chasing superstars. We HAD TO do it because we were in the gutter and our cap was a mess. But it's over...we've cleaned house and gotten our stars. It's time to stick with the plan and build around our boys. Fill needs, get role players. If CP3 fits, then great! But this isn't a video game. You can't just go around flipping one guy for another every year, especially the one man who saved the franchise a year ago.

Call it naive or sentimental all you want.
Do you think any free agent will ever respect NY again if we up and trade Amare right now?

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
If the Knicks want Dwight Howard, they are going to have to trade either Carmelo Anthony or Amar'e Stoudemire.

The Knicks don't have enough capspace to sign Melo, D12, and STAT.
Howard is going to ask for 20 million/year.

I would rather keep Stoudemire and move Melo, since Stoudemire is WAY more clutch in the playoffs than Anthony. Plus, the Knicks would have two scoring machines down low.

L.O.L. :alert::alert::alert::alert:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
L.O.L. :alert::alert::alert::alert:

What's so funny? Carmelo Anthony is known for choking in the playoffs. Just check his career playoff statistics.

This year alone, Anthony shot 37% for the playoffs. And he has other years where he's shot 33% and 35% in the playoffs.

Stoudemire had several 30+ and 40+ point games in the 2010 playoffs. His injury was what held him back this year.

The NBA isn't all about big names. Just because Carmelo Anthony is one of the 5 biggest names in the NBA doesn't mean he's better than Stoudemire. Don't just look at points per game. Check field goal %, turnovers, and efficiency points.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
would you stop with this 'newbie' crap. ive been watchin nyks as long as you if not longer so dont come with that.
- the only sensible thing that has come out of ur misinformed posts is that we need role players.
- the 3 time DPOY, 1st team ALL NBA, 25 years young, getting better every year on the offensive end is not better than STAT? HE DOES EVERYTHING STAT DOES AND MORE! GET THAT THRU YOUR HEAD
-LEE is a bum! So what he lead the L in double doubles last year, how many of them lead to wins, how many of them came during crucial moments in the game. Duhon freakin is our franchise leader in most assists in a game, lemme guess....hes a BEAST too right! :teeth:

This whole thread is a load of B.S., please cut whatever drug you're on bro and come back to reality!

When I read some of the posts in this thread I'm not believing this is a NYK forum honestly....trade Melo, trade STAT, Bosh is awful, Amare+ Melo > Lebron+ Wade....etc.

Honestly people, what type of world ya'll living in? :teeth:

To make it clear for the 1000th time:

- We don't want to trade Melo, he's a great player
- Copy and paste with Amar'e Stoudemire
- Lebron+ Wade might very well win a championship this year. I hate them both, but let's be honest: Lebron is arguably the best player in the world at this point and WAde is certainly the best SG in the world.
- Chris Bitch might be a bitch, but he's a decent basketball player, better than everything we have as 3rd option
- Dwight Howard is not coming to NY

NOw please close this ridiculous thread. Thanks

petescud

Starter
You sooooo right guy

This whole thread is a load of B.S., please cut whatever drug you're on bro and come back to reality!

When I read some of the posts in this thread I'm not believing this is a NYK forum honestly....trade Melo, trade STAT, Bosh is awful, Amare+ Melo > Lebron+ Wade....etc.

Honestly people, what type of world ya'll living in? :teeth:

To make it clear for the 1000th time:

- We don't want to trade Melo, he's a great player
- Copy and paste with Amar'e Stoudemire
- Lebron+ Wade might very well win a championship this year. I hate them both, but let's be honest: Lebron is arguably the best player in the world at this point and WAde is certainly the best SG in the world.
- Chris Bitch might be a bitch, but he's a decent basketball player, better than everything we have as 3rd option
- Dwight Howard is not coming to NY

NOw please close this ridiculous thread. Thanks

STAT1

Starter
hmm so lets see, orlando would be getting.....
pau "soft as terry cloth" gasol
lamar "tweeting about my reality show before game 1 of the playoffs" odom

lets say the lakers have to take back arenas,fine!

now you have lamar odom and hedo playing the same position, while eating into ryan andersons minutes. you have brandon bass, who doesnt rebound or play an inside game, at the 4 playing with pau who cant play inside.then you got stan van gundy, a defensive minded coach trying to teach pau how to play defense?
the people of orlando payed for the new arena there....are they really buying tickets to come see those guys play? really?

you might be right, in the end , the magic management might feel thats the best deal out there for them to get, but i dont know how much of a fan base you keep if you dont bring in a star for a star.
and in the end, the person with all the power is dwight. he could simply say , im only signing an extension with so and so , and no other team will even attempt to trade for him.

Bynum, Odom & a 1st round pick is what I think the final package will look like. I don't see the Knicks trading STAT or Melo, they seem to be 2 guys who we are trying to build around, not use as pieces to bring other players in. If I'm wrong feel free to rag on this idea but I just don't see Dwight Howard coming to the Knicks. I think he wants to play in a warm climate & has eyes only for Los Angeles if he decides to leave Orlando. That's just my gut feeling.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
thats fine. i mean if im the magic gm i try to get star power in return. but thats just me, maybe he might want to go the lakers route and get good pieces in return and stay competitive.
i only brought this up because of the bucher article about howards preferred destinations being LA, NY, Dal and Orlando. But im happy going to war with STAT and Melo.

Bynum, Odom & a 1st round pick is what I think the final package will look like. I don't see the Knicks trading STAT or Melo, they seem to be 2 guys who we are trying to build around, not use as pieces to bring other players in. If I'm wrong feel free to rag on this idea but I just don't see Dwight Howard coming to the Knicks. I think he wants to play in a warm climate & has eyes only for Los Angeles if he decides to leave Orlando. That's just my gut feeling.