Jeffries undergoes knee surgery

To be honest I think he was solid in the playoffs.

Pretty useless during the regular season where defense and hustle are not as important (at least when D'Antoni is your HC), but in the playoffs he's a nice player to have. Gave his all and had 2 great games in Boston.

I'd say sign him in April in time for the playoffs.

we should all chip in to have his knee cap completly taken out so he can never walk again.

Why the hate? He was good in games 1 and 2.

Dude can't ball, but he played with a lot of energy and heart.

Fields gets his nuts sucked because he plays with energy but Jeffries gets all the abuse? Don't understnd that. As if Fields is that good....dude can't even shoot.

We need to cut our losses with Jared.. He seems like a good locker room guy, nice guy in general, teammates seem to like him (When he doesn't miss chippies that is ..) But we need players. When he's on the court he's so much of a liability it's like playing 4 on 5. We can someone with 3x as much basketball skill as Jeffries for the same price in the D League..

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
no your right he did good in games 1 and 2. just the past 2 seasons ive lost my voice screaming at the tv whenever he touches the ball.. and fields blew it big time but every rookie has that stretch we as knick fans have to hope he can pull out if it next season.

STAT1

Starter
I hope Jeffries does his rehab in a different city. I do not want to see him back on this team next year.

Oh lawd! Please don't bring this scrub back, he will be rusty and weaker after those 6 to 8 weeks... and I thought he couldn't get any worse. Boston was weak and hurting in that position so JJ gets no props for his lack luster performance that contributed to our sweep. He is nothing more than a garbage time player, and should be dump ASAP.

tiger0330

Legend
I would really be surprised if they bring him back coming off the knee injury. I would rather bring Jonathan Bender back for the min rather than JJ.

The Knicks really need to part ways with him as the last vestige of the Isiah era, Curry, Jerome James, JJ, Marbury all guys that should never have been signed by the Knicks on long term deals.