Nixon7's Roadmap

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Good points but problems

I understand Fredette, although I do not like his defense, and I think he will be gone at #17.

There are at least three PGs rated higher than Nolan Smith and lower than #16 pick, and I am not sold on any of them, compared to either Faried or Noguiera.

I never said we should try for Okafor, I was assuming that he would be the price that the Hornets exact.

While I think we are in the driver's seat relative to New Orleans, I also think that there is potential competition out there. In particular, Oklahoma City could offer Westbrook and we have no comparable piece to offer.

While I think CP3 would prefer to be in NY than Oklahoma, they are certainly not a place he would scoff at landing (team potential wise).

Hence I think we need to stockpile bigs so that we have chips in the potential deal, as well as bigs that are useful if we do not get CP3 through a trade.

I do not see any guards aside from Billups that we could acquire as useful chips aside from Fredette (but he is expected to be picked at #13).

However, if a really good PG slips to #17, we would have to consider it over Faried or Noguiera. I just do not want to take a very generic guard (PG or SG) over them.

Last edited:

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
i like what starks over jordan had to say, i would love a team like that. we would need an atletic big who can play d better then kristic on the bench and we would be perfect.:crossfingers: