A look at MSG as rebuilding begins.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Huge job. I hope they keep the same lighting. Wouldn't be the same otherwise.

I hear that they're adopting a new logo, too.

nba-11-12-new.jpg

Dropping the black.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I hope the arena still has a warm feel and all. I don't want anything flashy. I love the purple and green seats and the lighting.

Crazy⑧s;179143 said:
Huge job. I hope they keep the same lighting. Wouldn't be the same otherwise.

I hear that they're adopting a new logo, too.

nba-11-12-new.jpg

Dropping the black.
Yeah I heard about that. Are they going to change the jerseys too?

Yeah I heard about that. Are they going to change the jerseys too?

We need a black or orange third jersey!

Not sure about the logo, the current one looks better imo. The new one is a little too simple and lacks contrast.

Surprised how quickly they've managed to deconstruct the Garden to this state. Do we get a new scoreboard aswell or is the white plastic around it just a precautionary method to prevent damage?

Very excited to see the new Garden in action. Good decision by the MSG group, with the new Arena in Orlando, Brooklyn etc.

We need a black or orange third jersey!

Not sure about the logo, the current one looks better imo. The new one is a little too simple and lacks contrast.

Surprised how quickly they've managed to deconstruct the Garden to this state. Do we get a new scoreboard aswell or is the white plastic around it just a precautionary method to prevent damage?

Very excited to see the new Garden in action. Good decision by the MSG group, with the new Arena in Orlando, Brooklyn etc.
They should bring back the jerseys from 1999

phf-aabj024.jpg

Or maybe something like Bostons black jerseys

Boston%20Celtics%209%20Rajon%20Rondo%20Embroidered%20Green%20Black%20Number%20Champion%20Patch%20NBA%20Jersey.jpg

paul-pierce.jpg

Even though I don't like the Celtics I got to admit these jerseys look pretty sick!

Last edited:

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Dang! I was just in there a little a while ago!

I like those Wizards jerseys a lot--

I hope that we bring back the 99' jerseys.