what makes you more happy..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
..then seeing that your people are the best in their sports wining gold after gold, medal after medal :cry:
i've never been so proud of being romanian before

we still rule the women gym

JJtheKnick

Starter
yeah they are pretty good but u guys heard about that guy paul hamm the american he won on an error or somehting and hes not giving back the medal now thats messed up.

newmove

Rotation player
I would've never given it away either! Once you've got it - take money and trun ;)

But I haven't heard about this. What's his kind of sport?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JJtheKnick said:
yeah they are pretty good but u guys heard about that guy paul hamm the american he won on an error or somehting and hes not giving back the medal now thats messed up.

i saw his exercise, it was very well executed but it was too simple, i don't know why he got such a big mark. so what happened after, did the olympic commitee asked the medal back?
something like that happened four years ago in sydney, when andrea raducan won the olympic gold, but she was desqualified because she took some medicine for a headache, a medicine that contained a substance forbidden in the olympics
now that substance is allowed

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i heard something on the news abotu some of the olympics being somewhat rigged to favor america since what sells is american success stories since so much money comes from american tv. ...... i dunno bbut im starting to sorta beleive it, thta takes away so much from the meaning of the olympics to me

w\e idk i dont think he should give the medal bak but idk he should keep it if he wants 2 but wats point of having a medal if u no u dint win it or deserve it