Rapture has passed!! I'm still here! Yippeeeeee

LJ4ptplay

Starter
The earth will not end until approx 5 billion years from now when our sun expands to a red giant as it uses up all of its hydrogen and eventually becomes a white dwarf. This is the common stellar evolution we see occurring in the universe all the time. We should be way past these primitive superstitions by now.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
The earth will not end until approx 5 billion years from now when our sun expands to a red giant as it uses up all of its hydrogen and eventually becomes a white dwarf. This is the common stellar evolution we see occurring in the universe all the time. We should be way past these primitive superstitions by now.

That or a giant meteor/planet collides with the earth.

BTW, I'm not religious at all, but don't call any religious belief a "primitive superstition". One thing that I can't stand are people who are "convinced" either way that there is or is not a God. The fact is that you can't prove it either way. It's an unsolvable mystery. So cut the bullshit in thinking you're smart enough to know the universe's mysteries.

Saying that, any type of rapture theory really kind of is BS so just have fun with it like I do. Don't go out hating on people's beliefs. Unless their religious beliefs produce harm to others (like the Al Qeada) it doesn't ****ing matter.

P.S. I'm not saying that you are one of those "convinced" people because I can't tell from a small blurb of thought.

If you are then go **** yourself.

If you're not then have a nice day sir.