Knicks resign Mike D'antoni to a 5 year contract

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't care how good the team looks now, if Phil wants back in, Dolan will roll out the carpet for him. He's a knick champion and its only right.

iSaYughh

Starter
We'd have trounced the Celts out of the playoffs last year, just with the addition of Lin, alone.

Let alone a healthy Stoudemire, JR Smith, Shumpert, matured Fields, superior Jeffries, and Novak.

Oh, and Tyson Chandler.

We played them to a referee's whistle two games games last yr alone, just on account of MDA running their asses ragged with a team of Melo and unseasoned scrubs like Douglas.
We could have won last year against Boston if it wasn't for Amar'e and Billups getting injured. Also Anthony Carter not getting any minutes until the third quarter of game 4 hurt us.

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Since when do people in general, let alone on forums look at things objectively?

So true my man. (repped) No one on here looks at things objectively and when they do they are looked at as negative posters.

Anyway for those of you who hate Dantoni, you guys do know if he wins a playoff series, he will be almost guareenteed his job next year with us. Dolon is known to hang on to coaches beyond thier time.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We'd have trounced the Celts out of the playoffs last year, just with the addition of Lin, alone.

Let alone a healthy Stoudemire, JR Smith, Shumpert, matured Fields, superior Jeffries, and Novak.

Oh, and Tyson Chandler.

We played them to a referee's whistle two games games last yr alone, just on account of MDA running their asses ragged with a team of Melo and unseasoned scrubs like Douglas.
We could have won last year against Boston if it wasn't for Amar'e and Billups getting injured. Also Anthony Carter not getting any minutes until the third quarter of game 4 hurt us.

lol Just edited your post by mistake thinking I hit quote. I'm new to modding this board, bare with me.

iSaYughh

Starter

lol Just edited your post by mistake thinking I hit quote. I'm new to modding this board, bare with me.

Lol np bro.

And ya, I agree there, too...if STAT and Billups stayed afloat, I think that was a 7game series -- at the worst.