Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

Dallas cut the heart right out of the big 3 on their home floor. Maybe now they'll stfu and act like normal human beings. How humbling.. Assholes.

Nah, I can't wait to hear how Wade is going to try to spin this. Lebron still has the capacity to act like a human being, but after the last year, I can't believe anything will ever humble Wade.

smokes

Huge Member
It's funny, after all this, who would have thought that Mark Cuban and his team would be the people's champs who came through for all the non-Heat fans when it counted? Strange, strange season comes to a close.

A great season. I don't know why so many people hate Mark Cuban at least he is passionate about his team and does what he can to help them win unlike Dolan!

Mavs knew how to build a team, adding Tyson Chandler who has been huge for them in the playoffs. Their depth is amazing considering Haywood didn't play much, Corey Brewer barely played, Peja didn't play, and Caron Butler was out. They still kept their whole team fresh for the entire playoffs. Crazy.

The only shame about this is that the Mavs won't let JJ Barea go now and I've been saying all season we should be grabbing him in free agency! Damn :lol:

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Rick Carlisle did an outstanding coaching job using that 3-2 zone and using all his players who all contributed, I think a key to the dominance of the Mavs in the 4th was they had well rested players because Carlisle subbed real well the whole series. It was a great series, it should have gone 7 but the better team won. Congrats to the Mavs.

LOL. I thought Bosh got shot he hit the floor so quick. I'm glad the Miami Cheat lost after all that excessive celebrating they did after beating Philly or maybe it was Boston they all deserve it...

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Glad Dirk and JKidd got their rings.

Mavericks played the TEAM game tonight, the JET and Barea really carried Dirk in the beginning when he was going cold.

"Not 1, not 2, not 3...

Not 7."

ZERO!!

la2ny

Starter
DDDEEERRRRPPP!!!!

Im actually happy for Jkidd Derp Matrix and Jet. They've been through so much and they deserve this

Marek

Benchwarmer
Bam!

I lost so much faith in Dirk after '06. I was a fool! I'm so happy for this guy escaping from the Charles Barkley club.

Same for J-Kidd and Marion. Jason Terry was a beast, too!

The Good Guys won this battle.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Was so happy. Still am. Not just because they beat the Heat. I wanted Dirk, Kidd, Terry, Chandler, Peja, Barea, Marion, etc. to win the championship, especially Dirk and Kidd.

That's a team for ya.

Last edited:

la2ny

Starter
Cant Spell Dallas W/O the Biggest D of Them All, DIRK!

dirk.jpg

CoolClyde

Maverick

A great season. I don't know why so many people hate Mark Cuban at least he is passionate about his team and does what he can to help them win unlike Dolan!

Mavs knew how to build a team, adding Tyson Chandler who has been huge for them in the playoffs. Their depth is amazing considering Haywood didn't play much, Corey Brewer barely played, Peja didn't play, and Caron Butler was out. They still kept their whole team fresh for the entire playoffs. Crazy.

best post in this thread, pointing out Haywood, Peja and incredibly, Caron Butler's absence NOT being a factor. This was a team win, and I can only give props to Marco Cubano for putting this team together around Dirko, and continue to hate D'oh-lan for being everything Cubano is not.

Mavs have a great defensive-minded coach, who knows how to substitute. unlike mr. shit-stache. Congrats Maverick Carlisle and all Dallas team players. they deserved it. f*ck El BJ and his "decision". hope he never wins a championship. unless he's a knick. hahaha.