Official GO MAVS! Beat the Heat thread!!1

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
It's not just about my hatred for the Heat, I want Dallas to win a championship bad, and even more because of what happened in 2006. A lot of veterans deserve a championship on that team.

252328_10150185101831404_566731403_6979587_4657859_n.jpg

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I hate this finals matchup. If the Heat win then LeBron wins a title. If the Mavericks win then Dirk wins a title and IMO Dirk is what's wrong with basketball today

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How do you mean?

I hate this finals matchup. If the Heat win then LeBron wins a title. If the Mavericks win then Dirk wins a title and IMO Dirk is what's wrong with basketball today

Interested to see what you mean by that. His methodical approach is considerably unpopular, but I assume that's not what you mean.

IMO, if Dallas were to win the 'chip it would be a victory for hard work and perseverance paying off as opposed to the 'reserved for stardom' elitist slogan that's always been behind players like LeBron.

The Hummer.
The arrogance - otherwise known as swagger.
The pedestal lifestyle and so forth.

'The Decision' was the epitome of 'what's wrong with basketball today', and who we idolise in general. I am aware that all of the decision's funding went to a kids' home, btw.

Dallas deserve the ring more so I'm rooting for them. Altough if Heat win I won't be sad cause I like Wade and Lebron.

You're probably the only Knick fan who does.

Wade is legit, best SG in the league right now, but Lebron...can't stand this guy, never could never will.

Let's go Mavs, so many great players on that roster who deserve a ring and were JUST short in the past, like Dirk, Kidd, Peja, Marion, Jet, Chandler etc.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
You're probably the only Knick fan who does.

Wade is legit, best SG in the league right now, but Lebron...can't stand this guy, never could never will.

Let's go Mavs, so many great players on that roster who deserve a ring and were JUST short in the past, like Dirk, Kidd, Peja, Marion, Jet, Chandler etc.

I know I should have said that I like Lebron's game, not that I like him as a person. He's cocky and arrogant and that decision thing on ESPN was just horrible to Cleveland fans. But as a basketball player this guy owns he plays offence, defence, is the best passing forward ever, and is a true leader of that team (sorry Wade).

I know I should have said that I like Lebron's game, not that I like him as a person. He's cocky and arrogant and that decision thing on ESPN was just horrible to Cleveland fans. But as a basketball player this guy owns he plays offence, defence, is the best passing forward ever, and is a true leader of that team (sorry Wade).

Ok bro nevermind!

Of course he's a great player, but the way he comes across I absolutely can't stand him! Didn't even like him before the 2003 draft and never liked him in all those years.

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy⑧s;179923 said:
Interested to see what you mean by that. His methodical approach is considerably unpopular, but I assume that's not what you mean.

IMO, if Dallas were to win the 'chip it would be a victory for hard work and perseverance paying off as opposed to the 'reserved for stardom' elitist slogan that's always been behind players like LeBron.

The Hummer.
The arrogance - otherwise known as swagger.
The pedestal lifestyle and so forth.

'The Decision' was the epitome of 'what's wrong with basketball today', and who we idolise in general. I am aware that all of the decision's funding went to a kids' home, btw.

Ewww... Crazy (Ku-Ray!-Zay)

Tellen em' like it is.

KBlack25

Starter

How on earth is Dirk what is wrong with basketball today?

If anything, LeBron, Wade and Bosh are what is wrong...