Would you rather have Isiah as GM or Head Coach?

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
Ill take death..... hell it will be the death of the franchise for many of us.....coz Ill be done with the knicks if isiah comes back:barf:

Last edited:
While both are terrible options, I'd pick having Isiah as coach because he is a former all-time great point guard and finals MVP, so in theory, he should be able to offer something useful to players during a game and practice (although I'm not sure the Knicks roster from '06 to '08 would agree). Also, you can argue that he'd have a better chance at success as a coach if he wasn't stuck with players brought in by one of the worst GMs in NBA history (also him).

In terms of being a GM, I can't think of any possible upside to having Isiah back other than being excited rather than bummed out if there happens to be a prolonged NBA lockout.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I would def rather have him as a coach. If he was GM we would never have any Cap flexibility as he always overpays players.

But now that I've answered the question. I'd prob start watching The Brooklyn Nets instead.

Last edited:

STAT1

Starter
The only capacity I would be comfortable with Isiah serving in is as a scout. He's always had a good eye for young talent. But there's just way too much negativity surrounding him he shouldn't be anywhere near the Knicks in any way, shape or form for the rest of his existence on this Earth.

LeFlume

All Star
I rather have Lindsey Lohans dad as GM and "the Situations" dad as a coach than Isiah Thomas back in the garden. Too much drama with Isiah. :smokin:

Kiyaman

Legend
If Isiah's GAY-@ss wouldve stayed behind the seen, rather than in the
Knicks lockerroom showers his gay-@ss wouldve made a shrewed president.

Why? Isiah did hire coaches and GM that was much-much wiser than him.
Donnie Walsh had to be Isiah Thomas choice to Dolan.
Dont forget Donnie Walsh has co-signed for several GM in the NBA....
alot of GM owe favors to Donnie Walsh.... Mullins & Dunleavy should be
a reminder

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Isiah would fit in well on the Magic. Signing Rashard Lewis to a max-level contract and then trading him for an even worse contract in Gilbert Arenas not to mention stupidly matching the offer sheet for Marcin Gortat and trading for Vince Carter...those are all Isiah-type moves