Official GO HEAT! Beat the mavs thread!!1

friedduck

Rookie
There are plenty of ****ing mavs forums as well.

Again, MOST of you are just complete haters. It's that plain and simple.

There ain't no Heat/Knicks rivalry. It's all media created.

Straight up ethering truth righ here.

Lebron best player in nba, bar none.

Be honest...if u dnt see that u either some form of ignorant, hatin, r retardo.

All time great n we got fools talkin out their ass bout him bc they got puppeted round by media or still butthurt by him going to Miami.

Pause. I don't like Miami, but u some DAMN fool to not respect them. Best team in league this yr, getting better movin forward.

Best player our generation, maybe ever when all said dun n he gets his rings n proves his playoff mettle n power.

Peeps wudnt have to go out way to defend Bron's power n might, and excellence of MIA, if mongloids runnin wild cheerleading Dallas didn't spread their stink so daym much.

Trufax that shit. N y'al want rivalries my g? DALLAS Cowgirls v NEW YORK Giants. That shit means 100x more than some lame ass Heat v Knicks at dis point.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Thirded...

Fourth..

Anyone who cant understand this concept is a complete ****in moron. I hate faggots yes hate faggots who dont have any sense of sports especially your own team.

By the way im a Redskins fan but I root for the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles.. give me a ****in break

friedduck

Rookie
Fourth..

Anyone who cant understand this concept is a complete ****in moron. I hate faggots yes hate faggots who dont have any sense of sports especially your own team.

By the way im a Redskins fan but I root for the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles.. give me a ****in break

And that because you a whack-ass fan w ZERO cred. Such a pitiful powerless statement I almost havta believe you be jokin like a clown.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:mad: your two hypocritical dumb assed statements.

Guess a g can't expect more sports class and respect for their home teams when dealin with a gay who be from woodbridge. Pause.
:winner:

Guarantee nobody be talkin anything about "rooting" for MIA and this thread wouldn't be here if homoerotics wouldn't be spreading GO DALLAS prop all over the place like weakass cheerleaders. All whiles showing zero bball respect for the greatness of James, running from his greatness tryin to pretend n front it don't exist.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Any Knicks fan should never root for:

The Heat
The Bulls
The Pacers
The Celtics

We had insane rivalries with them (except the Celtics, but it's a Boston/NY series) in the 1990s...and I as a fan who grew up in the 90s will never root for those teams.

If you are different, then fine. But I wouldn't root for Miami even if LeBron DIDN'T go there.
Same.

I also have a little something against the Rockets and Spurs too because of those Finals lol.

knicksin60

Starter
This is clearly an attention thread for those who haven't picked it up yet.Sometimes when people are lonely they do or say outrageous and senseless things in order to get all eyes focused on them.

I don't like to judge people, but this poster probably came to a point in which he was so frustrated by the little to no responses that he was receiving on this forum that he decided to change his approach in order to be noticed.Sort of like those kids in high school who become so tired of being overlooked at and pushed around that they decide to go over the edge.

And he sure is doing a great job at getting the majority to pay attention to him.Whether he creates threads defending things that he probably doesn't believe in or whether he talks to himself and creates multiple accounts, his ego must be feeling mighty strong right now.

Last edited:

elcol

Rotation player
you ****ing kidding me?

Because half of you are whining ****ing faggots who just piss and moan because Lebron didn't come to NY.

When in reality he was just making the best decision to get him the most championships. He knew Amare plays no defense, Dantoni coached no defense, and we were a ways off. He wanted to win NOW.

Still, most of ya'll are just ****ing immature as hell and are just straight haters.

I'm not trying to be "that guy". I'm rooting for my damn teams. I've always been a Wade/Lebron fan.

I know half of you loved lebron and wanted him here in NY. Keep on bitching.

aren't you the little prick who constantly whines? nobody likes you on here and this didn't help by posting a "go miami" thread. obviously we wanted lebron in ny he's one of the best players in the NBA we don't like the heat because he teamed up with three other all stars just so he can win a championship and pat riley is another situation. you're obviously clueless of knicks heat rivalry in the 90's..

nobody is crying "i hate the heat because lebron didn't come to new york" thats a fuxing idiotic argument you got their and it smells like shit because you pulled it right out of your ass. you're the biggest bitch on the forums and you spam threads excessively. bravo to all the 1 star threads you've made and to the guy who takes up valuable time to 1 star them because you deserve it lmao

sixth.......

seventh...because it's the gospel truth.

i can see if the OP's point was that we should root for the Heat because if they win then the Knicks are likely to go all-out to get a 3rd star (assuming you're a supporter of that), but that's not really the direction this thread went.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
I think Lebron not guarding Dirk in the 4th quarter has been very telling in this series.. I dont think Lebron wants to get shitted on.. He was so quick to say "I got Rose" when Rose is liek 6'1" or 6'2".. But he's letting haslem and Bosh get beat on final shots by Dirk.. I think Lebron knows he cant stop Dirk and doesn't want to look bad

I think Lebron not guarding Dirk in the 4th quarter has been very telling in this series.. I dont think Lebron wants to get shitted on.. He was so quick to say "I got Rose" when Rose is liek 6'1" or 6'2".. But he's letting haslem and Bosh get beat on final shots by Dirk.. I think Lebron knows he cant stop Dirk and doesn't want to look bad

it's an interesting point. at the same time, i think a team of a dozen top-notch psychiatrists couldn't fully describe the inner mechanics of Lebron James' mind in a playoff series. analyzing his efforts in the 2nd half of that game 4 is mind-boggling at best.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
You could be right, but the coach might have made the decision for Haslem. Dirk ain't a player easy to stop.

I really like that move that Rick Carsile (aka Jim Carrey) made by putting Barea in starting lineup and Stevenson coming off the bench. I think that Jason Kidd is doing a great job on guarding D-Wade, plus Bibby can't guard Barea and I think Barea won't have a problem guarding Bibby. Then they have a great defender coming fresh off the bench in Stevenson.

petescud

Starter
Wewll, the refs did everything they could to make the Heat win this game, but it didn't happen. Bron BRon fouled so much, i think he fouled out twice, but finished the game with what 3 fouls....please....what a joke....The guy mugs everyone, especially near the basket, and gets called for a few fouls....Glad the mauves won despite the Refs BS

I think James caught his moms taking back shots from Wade with her head in Bosh's lap. A serious threesome going on. LOL. He looks totally out of it...