Official GO HEAT! Beat the mavs thread!!1

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Out of all the posts I've made.....

I'm childish because I root for the Heat and Lebron James?

LOL

BTW, get yo lazzy ass to the role call page if you want to know my age

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Why'd you have to go and create a thread you know most of us would soh's at.

You do realize we pretty much all hate Miami right?? And Riley.. And Lebron.

Common man. Why be that dude??

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Why'd you have to go and create a thread you know most of us would soh's at.

You do realize we pretty much all hate Miami right?? And Riley.. And Lebron.

Common man. Why be that dude??

you ****ing kidding me?

Because half of you are whining ****ing faggots who just piss and moan because Lebron didn't come to NY.

When in reality he was just making the best decision to get him the most championships. He knew Amare plays no defense, Dantoni coached no defense, and we were a ways off. He wanted to win NOW.

Still, most of ya'll are just ****ing immature as hell and are just straight haters.

I'm not trying to be "that guy". I'm rooting for my damn teams. I've always been a Wade/Lebron fan.

I know half of you loved lebron and wanted him here in NY. Keep on bitching.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
you ****ing kidding me?

Because half of you are whining ****ing faggots who just piss and moan because Lebron didn't come to NY.

When in reality he was just making the best decision to get him the most championships. He knew Amare plays no defense, Dantoni coached no defense, and we were a ways off. He wanted to win NOW.

Still, most of ya'll are just ****ing immature as hell and are just straight haters.

I'm not trying to be "that guy". I'm rooting for my damn teams. I've always been a Wade/Lebron fan.

I'm not madatcha.

I here you..

But you had to know this would come off as slightly contrarian right??

I know, you don't care..

And for the record, I respect Lebron's decision, I just don't like the way he went about it.

Blumatic

Rotation player
you ****ing kidding me?

Dogs there are plenty of Miami boards around. You can say whatever you want here, but you better expect the consequences. Is like a Philly fan wearing an Eagles jersey in Giants stadium..........A$$hole, A$$hole, A$$$hole. Im not calling you that. Thats what would happen at the stadium.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
Dogs there are plenty of Miami boards around. You can say whatever you want here, but you better expect the consequences. Is like a Philly fan wearing an Eagles jersey in Giants stadium..........A$$hole, A$$hole, A$$$hole. Im not calling you that. Thats what would happen at the stadium.

There are plenty of ****ing mavs forums as well.

Again, MOST of you are just complete haters. It's that plain and simple.

There ain't no Heat/Knicks rivalry. It's all media created.

Blumatic

Rotation player
There are plenty of ****ing mavs forums as well.

Again, MOST of you are just complete haters. It's that plain and simple.

There ain't no Heat/Knicks rivalry. It's all media created.

All Mavs threads are Knick related. You know damn well what you were doing, dont act like you surprised by the hostility. I aint gotta explain why Knick fans hate the Heat and Lebron.

Hey post whatever thread you want. I said that, dont be surprised when we breaking you balls.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Wrong forum.

btw, I hate the Heat because of the rivalry from the 90s/2000, and Riley is still there. That's why I hate them. I never thought LeBron betrayed anyone except the Cavaliers (because of the way he handled it).

KBlack25

Starter
Any Knicks fan should never root for:

The Heat
The Bulls
The Pacers
The Celtics

We had insane rivalries with them (except the Celtics, but it's a Boston/NY series) in the 1990s...and I as a fan who grew up in the 90s will never root for those teams.

If you are different, then fine. But I wouldn't root for Miami even if LeBron DIDN'T go there.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Any Knicks fan should never root for:

The Heat
The Bulls
The Pacers
The Celtics

We had insane rivalries with them (except the Celtics, but it's a Boston/NY series) in the 1990s...and I as a fan who grew up in the 90s will never root for those teams.

If you are different, then fine. But I wouldn't root for Miami even if LeBron DIDN'T go there.

Seconded....