If the Heat Lose the series I'll delete my account..... If not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducktales17

Benchwarmer
There's too much willpower between Wade and Lebron.....

So come back to this thread and visit after the Heat win if you please. TRUST ME. I'll be posting on this thread the VERY SECOND they win.

Then you all can hop on my dick and enjoy the ride the entire offseason.

BTW, I'm going to repost on this thread EVERY one month anniversary of Lebron's championship. Just so I can make you all relive it.

Month....... after month...... after month....... after month.... And I'll enjoy every damn second of it.

Until opening tip off of next year.

I'll also repost every yearly anniversary as well until the Knicks win it all.

P.S. Just remember..... when you all get upset when I keep bringing it back up..... you brought it on yourselves...... JUST SAYIN

It'll be my "**** you" to all new york lebron haters. Don't **** with my dude.

Enjoy.

KBlack25

Starter
why would anybody hop on your dick because you predicted the correct winner 4 games into the finals?

LOL...who would hop on your dick because the team you picked had 2 of the 3 best players in the series? Not exactly going out on a limb.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
277 consecutive fails.

The narcissism is palpable.

pal?pa?ble (plp-bl)
adj.
1. Capable of being handled, touched, or felt; tangible: "Anger rushed out in a palpable wave through his arms and legs" (Herman Wouk).
2. Easily perceived; obvious: "There was a palpable sense of expectation in the court" (Nelson DeMille). See Synonyms at perceptible.
3. Medicine That can be felt by palpating: a palpable tumor.

nar?cis?sism

(n?rs-szm) also nar?cism (-szm)n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.
5. A f*ckwad.

Crazy⑧s;180932 said:
277 consecutive fails.

The narcissism is palpable.

pal?pa?ble (plp-bl)
adj.
1. Capable of being handled, touched, or felt; tangible: "Anger rushed out in a palpable wave through his arms and legs" (Herman Wouk).
2. Easily perceived; obvious: "There was a palpable sense of expectation in the court" (Nelson DeMille). See Synonyms at perceptible.
3. Medicine That can be felt by palpating: a palpable tumor.

nar?cis?sism

(n?rs-szm) also nar?cism (-szm)n.
1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem.
3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.
5. A f*ckwad.

atleast now metrocard and kiyaman dont seem so bad.

ducktales is clearly deprived in the attention realm of life.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Seriously

Why do people entertain people who are clearly moronic?

He is more than that. Sorry DT but, your an azz probably just your nature to act the way you do. I just hope your a kid because if your an adult and you act the way you do in life as you do on here I feel sorry for your mother. LOL took that little line from Menace to society Dont shoot me please nah but for real not trying to knock you but dude grow up and learn how to talk. If we made a poll asking who is the most you fill in the blank you would win hands down 10 yrs in a row. SIMMER DOWN & BREATH EASY !!!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't know who's worse this guy or Knicksfanfromqueens.
KnicksFanFromQueens was a serious poster. I did not like seeing those huge posts extending the screen, but whatever.

ducktales I don't mind. I've been here almost three years and have seen much worse posts.

friedduck is already the worst poster on here and he has seven posts.

p0nder

Starter
how can you be so blind as to think the heat are gonna win this. the Mavs got this series rolling right now. Dirk is a machine, bosh looks like a child playing against a grown man. Lebron is a 4th qtr choke artist. Wade is back to busting his ass to carry the team AGAIN. I'd be pissed the **** off if i was him. He could be in Chicago right now playing in the finals with D.rose.

Status
Not open for further replies.