Mike D'antoni Award- poster who defends Steph the most

Anti-Mike D'antoni Award- poster who rips him the most

Game Thread-best game thread maker

Best replier -

Most creative poster -

Most annoying poster -

Biggest Amare fan of the year -

Most underrated poster of the year - ..

Comeback of the year - guy who wasn't here than came back..

Most active- Most active guy

MVP- best poster on ko.com​

Last edited:
I'll go first

Rookie of the year- Stat1

Best Comedic Performance- Tie between Knicksin60 and Ducktales. Knicksin60 is sarcastic as hell and Ducktales is really random.

Villian of the year- Knicksfanfromqueens

Sammy Sosa Award- Ducktales

Tyson award- Kblack25

Best Name- Crazy8s

Worst Name- Idk

RZA Award- Kblack25

Thread topic of the year - I think it was that Melo trade thread

Carpenter Award- Crazy8s

Borat Award- Idk

Feud of the year- Knicksfanfromqueens vs Everyone. Same with Ducktales

Mike D'antoni Award- Knickfanfromqueens

Anti-Mike D'antoni Award- Red

Game Thread- Crazy8s

Best replier - Ronoranina

Most creative poster - Crazy8s

Most annoying poster -Ducktales and Knicksfanfromqueens

Biggest Amare fan of the year - Me

Most underrated poster of the year - Sprewell-Houston

Comeback of the year - Idk

Most active- Probably me

MVP- Kblack25

KBlack25

Starter
Rookie of the year- STAT1

Best Comedic Performance- StephonMarbury3

Villian of the year- ducktales

Sammy Sosa Award- ducktales

Tyson award- TRIL

Best Name- stuntmanmike

Worst Name- friedduck

RZA Award- OldTimer

Thread topic of the year - D'Antoni Thread with 1 million replies

Carpenter Award- Crazy8s

Borat Award- Where did Dirk go?

Feud of the year- crazy8s v. metrocard (too soon?)

Mike D'antoni Award- jpz17

Anti-Mike D'antoni Award- Red

Game Thread- crazy8s

Best replier - myself

Most creative poster - knicksfanfromqueens (where does he come up with this shit?)

Most annoying poster - ducktales

Biggest Amare fan of the year - AmareForPresident

Most underrated poster of the year - ronranina

Comeback of the year - abcd?

Most active- Crazy8s

MVP- Trillion

KingCharles34

All Star
Where is the homie Metro at?

How about

"Poster that needs to comeback the most"

I have been on here much recently, maybe he did comeback and i missed it

lol @ the Mike Dantoni award of the year :lol:

JPZ is that dude no homo but i gotta vote him for this

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rookie of the year- aka best new poster - STAT1: Dude has skills and I hope he'll stick around for the long run.

Best Comedic Performance- aka funniest poster - As ever....CoolClyde. Takes time out from the asylum to share his wonder. Classic mentalist.

Villian of the year- poster everyone hates the most: Ducktales and his alter ego - whish is precisely the same as his other ego - Lameduck, or whatever it is. Either that or he's recruiting. If KnicksFanFromQueens was still here, he'd have to take the cake. Actually, I've wondered if ducktales is the same dude? The timing's right. Let the conspirators fly!

Sammy Sosa Award- Poster most in need of spelling and grammar lessons. Kiyaman! Who else could it possibly be!?

Tyson award- Poster who wins every debate - Depends on the debate really. TR1LL1ON, DFDH, KBlack, Rondiggity, LJ4ptplay, Red.

Best Name- Poster with the best screen name - I like them all.

Bar one

Worst Name- poster with the worst - ducktales! Racking up the love.

RZA Award- poster who drops the most knowledge on their topics - OldTimer - the dude's sensational. Sadly, however, he blesses us with his enlightened wisdom sparingly.

Thread topic of the year - Any D'Antoni battles that exceeded 50 posts were great.

Carpenter Award- poster who makes the most interesting threads - LJ4ptplay. He is the stormcrow of the site, always reminding us of our cap woes. I can't believe that his threads receive such little interest. Selective reading, I suppose.

Borat Award- Best Poster from the farthest distance - Smokes. No idea where he's from but he's good.

Feud of the year- which posters had the worst - I think I'll have to hand that to myself VS......... What was his name again?

Mike D'antoni Award- poster who defends MD the most: Ronoranina - TR1LL1ON, both have a go, but aren't blindly passionate about him. Always respectful and refrain from arrogance. I really enjoy debating with the both of you.:beer:

Then there is, as always, jpz17. Never backs his claims, just bums D'Antoni.

Anti-Mike D'antoni Award- poster who rips him the most - Red! CoolClyde, mafra, abcd. Red's that sniff above the rest.

Game Thread-best game thread maker - is it faggy to give yourself one?

Best replier - DFDH.

Most creative poster - Mwa. :whatever:

Most annoying poster - is there any point? ducktales "who gives a **** about the cap" - or something to that effect - just made me shake my head.

Biggest Amare fan of the year - Need it be said?

Most underrated poster of the year - DontForgetDerekHarper (DFDH)

Comeback of the year - guy who wasn't here then came back - I'd have to go with DatPrince for sure. Good poster, no nonsense, and always polite. Like to see him back more often.

Most active- AmareForPresident - what are you on dude? Like, 5 posts a day?

MVP- best poster on ko.com - TR1LL1ON, Red, Oldtimer, tiger0330, iSaYuggh (where are you?) mafra, ronoranina, KBlack, CoolClyde, Starks (where are you?) LJ4ptplay, STAT1, DFDH.

These guys are all brilliant. Keeps me coming back to the site. Please, none of you leave.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Rookie of the year- Finestr and Marek have both been impressive

Best Comedic Performance- knicksin60... "Isiah Thomas will definitely be the PG that Jim Dolan will be targeting this offseason".. he posts shet like this all the time.. dude's funny

Villian of the year- gotta be Knicksfanfromqueens, even I started to hate the guy and that's tough to get me to do

Sammy Sosa Award- we all know Kiyaman needs to get hooked on phonics

Tyson award- Kblack25.. dude argues for a living.. he's tough to beat

Best Name- i'll go w RunningJumper this time

Worst Name-there are some really terrible ones but i don't want to make anyone feel bad about their name on a forum - mine ain't the best either

RZA Award- the two posters that really impressed me this year were Finestr and LJ4ptplay

Thread topic of the year- one of the threads created during the night the Melo deal went down.. alot of posters on that night..

Carpenter Award- Trillion's topics seem to draw alot of attention.. that Billups thread he created this year was great and controversial to say the least.. can i give myself a shout?

Borat Award- i think Smokes is from England.. anyway he's the best of the foreigners and one of the best on the forum

Feud of the year- when i was feuding w Metro that was pretty bad...>> seemed to pour fuel on the Metro/ Crazy8's longtime resentment when Crazy would cheer on a smackdown i'd give him... had to be Crazy8 versus Metro - still want to see that photo

Mike D'antoni Award- Jpz17 is the most unabashed MDA supporter by far.. never heard him say a bad thing about the man

Anti-Mike D'antoni Award- we all know who this is: R - to the - e - to the - d, easily.. Clydeandthepearl and ABCD also hate uber-hard on him too

Game Thread- Crazy8's has this on lock.. LA2NY gets an honorable mention

Best replier -We're all pretty good.. it's what makes the forum what it is.. that said, special mention to RunningJ and Stephon Marbury.. they always have good replies.. they're like the "glue guys" of the forum.. STAT1 and LA2NY also really good.

Most creative poster - Crazy8's has a creative mind.. shows in his posts

Most annoying poster - it had to be either Knicksfanfromqueens or Knicksfansince92 <<<prolly this guy takes it, calling Amare a fraud smh

Biggest Amare fan of the year - i think we all love that dude.. he's the heart and soul of the team, for right now.. ;-)

Most underrated poster of the year - MSGhobo247.. always like to read this guys posts

Comeback of the year - not sure.. Blumatic maybe.. wish Isayyugh would come back.. :crossfingers:..

Most active- Amareforpresident posts alot

MVP- Trillion.. still the best all-around poster on the site

Eager to see what others think...

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I probably have the worst name. I made this when I was a huge anime fan about 10 years ago, and since then it's been my internet name on every forum I join

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
All the posts were deleted.

It still wasn't as classic as the Sam Cassell shot, smokes.

sam-cassell-and-trainer.jpg

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Thanks for love fellas! I'll be back when I have time to hand out my awards. LOL at the classic Cassell pic! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: