Lebron & Wade Make Fun of Dirk before Game

Karma isn't sitting well with them now. The experience and the hunger of Dallas is cooling off the Heat wave. Miami better get focus because Dirk's fever showed the Heat just how Hot he really was...

Paul1355

All Star

I wonder who got the last laugh lastnight?

These two dudes are bonafide idiots. They need to hire a new PR team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cppinwc1PzY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
lol Dirk was solid in game 5....Lebron was good until the 4th and Wade had his pussy hip injury.

You don't make fun of the one guy that can ice the game....Mark Jackson said it best during game 5...."I would only mess with guys I could handle but I never messed with players like Jordan because they can turn on that switch at any moment." Lebron and D Wade are in the upper class when it comes to talent but they should acknowledge Dirk because he is embarrassing them, especially Bosh.

Wade turned into an idiot after Lebron and Bosh came to his team. He didn't act like this before.

Agree, always had respect for Wade. Cracking player, but turned into an arrogant, narcisstic ass since LBJ and Bosh arrived.

All his 'The world is feeling better now, because the Heat are losing' talk, cheap - very cheap. As if the world cares about the Heat...lol

I hope Dallas can clinch it, although I still doubt it. LBJ choking again would make my season and bring a bright smile to my face.

I think these guys are jealous that a white German gets so much respect and love and they get all the hate and dislike, despite being cracking players themselves. At the end of the day there is a reason why so many don't like them - they're assholes.

Wade turned into an idiot after Lebron and Bosh came to his team. He didn't act like this before.

Wade has gotten overly cocky since he teamed up with these two guys. In a way I cant blame him, but he really needs to tone it down a bit. He thinks the Heat have it in the bag for years to come....

Marek

Benchwarmer
Wade explains their antics:

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew...We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it held to be true. You blew it up."

---

So Wade says he really did cough, but then he took that opportunity to make fun of Dirk, because his multi-level master plan was really to make fun of the media by proxy.

Because, y'know, it's terribly unfair of the media to show up and give them all the attention they crave when they have a fireworks and light show at a mid-summer press conference, but then stab them in the back by reporting when bad things happen, too. Gotta teach them a lesson by making fun of Dirk.

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
Wade explains their antics:

"I actually did cough," Wade said. "And with the cameras being right there, we made a joke out of it because we knew you guys were going to blow it up. You did exactly what we knew...We never said Dirk's name. I think he's not the only one in the world who can get sick or have a cough. We just had fun with the cameras being right in our face about the blowup of the incident, and it he.

Wait, so if it wasn't about dirk, then why was it a joke? what was it about then? Who else had a cough and then played against them? And if it wasn't about Dirk then how come they expected the media to blow it up?

and i used to like dwayne wade.....