Looking Forward to a Full Year of THIS:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
We all forget the obscene amount of rebounds he had as well. Damn!!!!! Dude is the man...if Amare can stay healthy and we get decent production from our bench Anthony is enough to win us a chip!

I just hope he dosen't get burnt out by D'ANt's suspect coaching. In one of the Knicks last game both Stat and Mello had ice packs on their knees...never a good sign for your best players.

I remember the last Ewing days...his knees were always mummified in bandages and ice. It's a miracle the man can still walk.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i was just watching this last night cause i miss watching basketball =/ i cant wait to watch em do that for a full year PLUS a deep playoff run. him and stat getting together soon to start working out together and that builds trust and more importantly chemistry, after an offseason and a training camp our team will be much better built for a playoff run similar to miamis and dallas'

petescud

Starter
Anthony is the opposite of LBJ....Anthony uses the 4th qtr for a lot of his pts and he's not afraid to take "The Shot".....could you imagine them playing together

We still lost tho!!!

Just sayin

Amar'e and Billups were injured, Douglas, Walker and Fields were playoff first timers and our roster really wasn't that great. We didn't even have a real center. D'Antoni didn't do a great job either...

Substitute Shawn Marion with Melo and Dallas is unbeatable.

Melo needs Dwight next to his side, I'll say it over and over again: Amar'e doesn't play defense.