its over USA lost

JJtheKnick

Starter
man i am soo mad right now and dont want to post anything that will get me in trouble but damn. it was a tough lost for the US. 89 to 81. all i can say is damn!!. im really ticked off!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

newmove

Rotation player
WTF?! Somebody tell me I'm sleeping! No f@cking way! You must be kidding us? Right? I haven't seen the game but I'm sure we won. JJ tell me you're kidding...

newmove

Rotation player
I've read about that... already.... All we've got now is fight for the bronze... Oh My Godness... I'm so embarraced.

who cares thoo if we had our real superstarts like tmac,shaq,KG just by adding them 3 we would have killed so its ntuin 2 be embarassed, plus we just players put togeth athey r a team, i still say we should let the and 1 team play next year 4 us

jayp

Benchwarmer
it was a very painful loss.. i hope the this loss wakes up all those who backed out of the Olympics..

Trin_Starr

Starter
I don't even think it's like that....
How can any team play 7 (ARG +2 Refs) on 5.....I don't care how many superstars you have.....Don't u guys understand that everyone wanted USA to lose!
People might say that hey MJ and magic did it, but the whole world wanted them to win....they never got any phantom foul calls to disrupt their game!

I saw that game yesterday, and Duncan was the most unfortunate because he got the worst phantom calls I have ever seen!.....The Ref was from Spain and was obviously out to settle a vendetta for the US beating Spain the game before! The easiest way to beat USA without making it seem fixed, is to take out their best man....Duncan, by fouling him out in only 20 mins of play!!

I take my hat off to the US team cause they were not only playing against Argentina, but against fellow american back-biting critics, refs, and every supporter in that arena yesterday....and they did a good job being where they are right now, inspite of all the adversity they have faced.

I don't play bball, but I play soccer and trust me, you can be as good as you want but once the man with the whistle is not playing fair, he will always have the last say in the outcome of ur match!

hell yea reffs r always agaist USA y cnt they get USA reffs tehy get a spanish ref i was liek wat a day afta we kill em???and then some one says the reffs have been doing a perfect job during the games i was like what?? they gota fix that and otha reffs gota stop hating and learn from nba reffs who r actualy constant.. it was funny when marbury knicked the Arg in the face

newmove

Rotation player
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
hell yea reffs r always agaist USA
Word. Cuz they are jelous bastards. Their teams can't make it so they start killing us.
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
y cnt they get USA reffs
No need for that. They could put some Puerto Rico ref and some Serbian ref and that would be fair enough.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i think calling them jealous basterds is a little harshi guess our players (tim duncan in particular) dont know the difference between whats a foul in international play and whats one in nba play.

newmove

Rotation player
Yeah, for Tim there may be no difference but there might be a huge difference for a whole team. When your opponents start pushing and playing dirty and not being whisteled for that it's veeeeerrry confusing. It might get people nervous. That's exactly what has happened to us. They saw refs acting that way and they've lost some of their faith in themselves.

JJtheKnick

Starter
tim had like 4 guys on him every time he was close to the hoop and then when he threw the ball out to someone to take the outside shoot they missed. soo he goes to the hoop him self and foul foul foul. i hate it

but stil liek tehy wil call a foul n then wont call one they aint consistant like when marbury hit the ARG dude the reff saw it right tehre right next 2 him and dnt cal anything

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
that was a pretty sick hand to the face.

Does anyone else like the olympic rule were u can knock the ball off the cylinder rule.. it would add alot of action to the nba and allow for some sick follow ups. kinda off topic but i didnt think it deserved its own topic :hoops: