Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

well theres still the 2 really good defensive players we would love to have, chris "lockdown" singleton, and Kawhi "Ima Beast" Leonard hope we get one of them :crossfingers:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Its so sad that Klay thompson is taken.........
Yeah. I want a clay man on our team.:(

276119351_96a8eae1f4.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
If the suns dont draft a big guy i will laugh my ass off at them and their gay faggit owner

*edit*

So i guess the suns will be laughin at me :(

wow, does taking the more defensive and rebounding-minded morris twin in the draft mean that the suns really are going to move the more defensive and rebounding-minded lopez twin soon?

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
If Leonard or Singleton dont get picked these next 3 picks, one of them is my guy, preferably Leonard. If there both picked, I'll take either Brooks or Darius Morris, even though I know I am alone in wanting Darius.

If Leonard or Singleton dont get picked these next 3 picks, one of them is my guy, preferably Leonard. If there both picked, I'll take either Brooks or Darius Morris, even though I know I am alone in wanting Darius.

man if we get either one of them I'm happy, even if we get Marcus that would be sick. I dont think teams would have fun guarding Amare, Melo, billups, and morris lmao :)

nvm lol

I'm gonna take a guess and say that the Knicks are gonna draft Nikola Vucevic from USC. Lets see what happens..

with us guaranteed a shot at either leonard, singleton, or brooks, not sure how taking vucevic would sit with me. i guess we'll see.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
I'm gonna take a guess and say that the Knicks are gonna draft Nikola Vucevic from USC. Lets see what happens..

I wouldnt put it past them. The Knicks are not really a team to take the player everyone would think/like them to take. Im hoping for Leonard or Singleton, but knowing the Knicks, Im ready for Vucevic or a player no one even considered the Knicks would at 17 or even the rediculous reach known as Josh Selby(I think hes more of a late 1st round guy or early 2nd, 17 would be an enormous reach)

UGH, there goes Leonard. Heres hoping Singleton falls.

mafra

Legend
Got the 7-footer still out there. Big kid from USC as well.

Singleton and Leonard still out there. 2 picks to go. Our luck, Leonard and Singleton go back 2 back

mafra

Legend
That Indy pick was easy to predict. This is like watching the same horror flick over and over again. Watch PHI take Singleton... and yet again we get so close only to be so far away.

That Indy pick was easy to predict. This is like watching the same horror flick over and over again. Watch PHI take Singleton... and yet again we get so close only to be so far away.

seriously, man, i hear you. 3 more minutes and we'll see for sure.