Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

there goes jimmer, I would love and I mean absolutley love to have Kawhi Leonard fall to us. He would be perfect for our team, hes the toughest guy in this draft and can guard multiple p[ostion while gets a lot of boards. I think Klay is going to golden state right now lets see.

we are now almost guaranteed to have a shot at one of the top players that this board has coveted this last month, let's see which one it will be and whether or not the front office will pull the right trigger

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
If Kawhi Leonard is on the board, the Knicks better take him. I think the Jazz will take Burks here, so that would take my backup off the board. We just need 13-16 not to take Leonard

we are now almost guaranteed to have a shot at one of the top players that this board has coveted this last month, let's see which one it will be and whether or not the front office will pull the right trigger

well if marcus morris, chris singleton, Kawhi Leonard, or burks falls to us we win big time lol. I think the jazz will take burks now tho. possibly marshon brooks tho.