Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

mafra

Legend
So they take a good defensive player over the best defender in this class? And they reach for him? Uhhhhh. Not really the what I expected them to do(Brooks), but definitely not what I wanted. Why take him over Singleton?

There are countless prospects who are SG/SF types... 6"4' to 6"6' ... FOR ONCE< can we err on the side of S-I-Z-E. I'm so tired of drafting SG/SF.

AND... obviouslt... Chris Singleton goes right after we pick. Duh! WAS lucks out. There goes our LEBRON stopper... to WAS.

Raise your hand if you think CHUMpert will cover Wade or Rose.

ofc singleton goes next man the knicks ****ed up in this draft, he was a green room draftee, lol everyone knows the knicks should have picked him, this is all mike d'antoni doing, with his run and gun offence, iman was a late 1st rounder or early 2nd rounder. ****kkk

Cant wiat till mike d'antoni gets the **** out of here, still cant believe we passed up singleton, like holy shit. Singleton would of guraded LeBRon now we got fields or melo guarding him...... :barf:

Donnie really blew it this time.

We should have gotten Singleton while we had the chance, **ck even draft Faried instead of this guy!!

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
We need a shooting guard who can play defense...
Not a bad pick...

Remember many of you want Chris Paul....
We will need to use Fields a trading pawn whether for Paul or someone else....

We did not need s 6-9 forward....we will get a Center in FA.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I like how we pick (a supposed) weak pick for a guard..........but we pass up on Jrue Holiday and Ty Lawson.

Are they idiots or are we being trolled?

mafra

Legend
what i'm hearing is that they wanted defense and they wanted it in a guy who is a guard, not a forward. so there you go.

...now trade back into the first round and get someone we wanted, you SOBs...

This philosophy only makes sense IF YOUR ARE SURE you're going to get a legit starting C in free agency. Dalembert or something. I can understand not wanting to play Amar'e at the 5, so Singleton doesn't make sense b/c you want to avoid a Singleton-Melo-Amar'e front court.

So... We have Billups and Chumpert as our guards, with dynamic duo... still need a C. WHO? Are we trading up for that 7-footer Montewhatver? Or Tyler? Or do we feel like Dalembert or something is in the works?

carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
Goodnight. I'm out.
6 minutes ago

Ok here we go
14 minutes ago

That has to be one helluva feeling to have both of your sons picked.
26 minutes ago

Teams are sleeping on my son Josh Selby
54 minutes ago

Congrats to Kemba Walker!
55 minutes ago

This draft is #crazzzzzzy. Wow
59 minutes ago

good job, passing up CS what a mistake, I owuld of been happy with brooks or seby over iman way to **** us over.

Not a bad pick...

man u dont understand we just passed up the best defensive player in the draft, and picked a guy that should have gone in the ealy 2nd round, we blew it simple as that.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Not a bad pick...

are you saying we'll trade fields and have this guy who plays 0 offense be our starting shooting guard?

Bunta

Benchwarmer
every year I come to work and find a website that covers the draft live (not on TV here) wait and wait for our pick with a sense of hope.....and every damn year I end up crushed....I am going to the pub for lunch and more than a few beers....just like last year and the year before that ect ect

mafra

Legend
every year I come to work and find a website that covers the draft live (not on TV here) wait and wait for our pick with a sense of hope.....and every damn year I end up crushed....I am going to the pub for lunch and more than a few beers....just like last year and the year before that ect ect

THE CURSE OF THE FRENCHMAN (WEISS) LIVES ON. I feel like Charlie Brown every year trying to kick the football...

Goodnight. I'm out.
6 minutes ago

Ok here we go
14 minutes ago

That has to be one helluva feeling to have both of your sons picked.
26 minutes ago

Teams are sleeping on my son Josh Selby
54 minutes ago

Congrats to Kemba Walker!
55 minutes ago

This draft is #crazzzzzzy. Wow
59 minutes ago

good job, passing up CS what a mistake, I owuld of been happy with brooks or seby over iman way to **** us over.

not to be an alarmist, but i don't like the sound of that last message at all, given its timing

lol I wouldent be that disapointed if we at least took marshon brooks or faried but pick Iman, like how stupid can u be I'd rather have fields start over this guy.................so mad