We didn't draft Faried, but...

STAT1

Starter
jsut making a point, a true center would help us out way more than CP3, history doesnt lie and it repeats itself, if ur gona win a ring a good front court helps.

I don't think Nene helps the Knicks as much as CP3 does, not even close. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. You're right that great big men that have played in the NBA have been a part of many championship teams, but so have great PG's, & in my mind Nene Hilario is not a great big man, he's good but not great. CP3 in my view is an alltime level talent at the PG position.

STAT1

Starter
yeh were def. in a good postion either way its a win win.... I think amare, melo, CP3 put the heats big 3 to shame.

No doubt. Can't believe that signing Bynum & Nash could be a "plan B" in any type of scenario but we actually have the cap space to make that a reality in 2012 if we play our cards right this summer. We'll either have our own "BIG 3" or the first "BIG 4" to match up with the Heat. :p

No doubt. Can't believe that signing Bynum & Nash could be a "plan B" in any type of scenario but we actually have the cap space to make that a reality in 2012 if we play our cards right this summer. We'll either have our own "BIG 3" or the first "BIG 4" to match up with the Heat. :p

haha yeh I think bosh was overated, did the heat perfer bosh over amare?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Bynum's a free agent next summer?

metrocard

Legend
I wish we kept Anthony Randolph. I really did. ****. Could of been our Marcus Camby and is the perfect player next to Amare.

STAT1

Starter
I hate that we traded him for basically nothing :barf:

That Minny trade was so pointless SMH.

I'm pretty sure we had to make the Minny trade to unload Curry's contract without taking back any salary. But I agree it's a shame we gave him up for pennies on the dollar after getting him here in return for an Allstar calibre PF in David Lee.