Josh Harrelson, Iman Shumpert, WELCOME

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Just showin a little love to the 2 newest knickerbockers. :gony:

He looks like a crazy white guy. Perfect Fit for the Knicks :thumbsup:

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
I understand everyone's bitchin....BUT we have a strong defensive guard who is 6'5 and can shut down other guards....THIS IS SOMETHING WE NEED DESPERATELY.

Now we have a 6-10 275 pound strong dude who played very well this season for Kentucky.....THIS AGAIN IS SOMETHING WE NEED,,,,,,,sorry Turiaf, Williams and Jeffries do not cut it...

NOW the question is does Dantonio play them because they are more for defense.

skisloper

Starter
Mavericks got Fernandez....think too many people on this board are too high on Brewer...He got traded from an awful minny team, went to knicks and dallas where he did not play.....Dallas got Rudy so obviously Brewer was not what they are thinkning about

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Mavericks got Fernandez....think too many people on this board are too high on Brewer...He got traded from an awful minny team, went to knicks and dallas where he did not play.....Dallas got Rudy so obviously Brewer was not what they are thinkning about

Mavs went for Rudy because of his offense. My only point was that we got a Shumpert-type player and we just gave him away. just sayin.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
If the Shumpert kid is a defence first guard then no D`Toni is going to hate him. He`ll probably be sitting at the end of the bench All season.

I understand everyone's bitchin....BUT we have a strong defensive guard who is 6'5 and can shut down other guards....THIS IS SOMETHING WE NEED DESPERATELY.
I agree with this 100%. Every team needs a defensive stopper in order to win a championship, Dallas had Stevenson, Lakers had Artest and Ariza, Celtics had Tony Allen and James Posey. I'm pretty glad that we got Shumpert and hopefully he can be that type of guy for us.

iJoe

Rotation player
If the Shumpert kid is a defence first guard then no D`Toni is going to hate him. He`ll probably be sitting at the end of the bench All season.

Which is why he played guys like Marion, Kurt Thomas and the can't hit the floor Jefferies.

Dantoni blind hate is just blind hate. I don't like Dantoni, but he'll play guys that prove themselves.

If the kid can play, he'll be played. At least he'll see some minutes since we're weak at both guard positions. I just hope he's not all athleticism and actually has some brains.

petescud

Starter
Hey guys. Lets just hope we got 2 players that will develop into NBA players...Thats all the draft is...I remember guys that killed in college and sucked in the NBA...A Lot of those guys are the ones we wanted yesterday, believe it or not...time will tell

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I'm pumped about Shumpert and Harrellson. This shows the team's commitment to defense, as a whole.

Let's hope we get a decent starting center.

We got killed on the boards last year. :(

I'm pumped about Shumpert and Harrellson. This shows the team's commitment to defense, as a whole.

Let's hope we get a decent starting center.

We got killed on the boards last year. :(

dude i was pissed off last night cuz I didnt know a lot about Iman but man this guy sounds like hes gona word his ass off on D , I'm stoked :D and yeh we need to get a big man ( dalmbert) would be perfect.