Best complimentary center for STAT

Red

TYPE-A
This guy...

tumblr_liqtykkQZj1qed82oo1_400.jpg

Josh+Harrellson+Coppin+State+v+Kentucky+e3WM53GCtaLl.jpg

mafra

Legend
Pryzbilla would be fine by me. Especially if we trade Turiaf, Balkman & Walker to INDY for Jeff Foster & Josh McRoberts.

Bring in Troy MUrphy on a 1 yr-deal.

Away we go...

We would be able to rotate Pryzbilla & Foster at C. Plenty of toughness and fouls. This would allow Amar'e to guard the PF, not the opponent's C.

This would also give the Knicks 2 legit offensive big in Murphy & McRoberts. Both can rebound. Both can knock down 3s & block shots. BOth would be great playing with the 2nd string.

Imagine a 2nd unit of: Douglas, Shumpert, Williams, McRoberts & Murphy.

We would have our dynamic duo, and a rotating PF/C corps of 4 to play alongside these guys.

It might sound like overkill... but with Przybilla's injury history and Murphy's poor yeat last season, I believe in safety in #s.

This could happen. INDY wants David West. They have Hibbert & Psycho-T. They may part with Foster-McRoberts (both of whom have expiring contract, which is what we want).

Troy Murphy wont get more than a 1 yr deal. What system is better suited to his game than D'antoni's?

Joel Pryzbilla could be swayed to sign on b/c he would start and get a chance to win.

Billups (Douglas, Shumpert)
Fields (Rautins)
Carmelo (Williams)
Amar'e (Murphy, McRoberts)
Pryzbilla (Foster, Jerome Jordan or Josh Harrellson)

There's my 12-man roster, and Jordan/Harrellson inactive)