Best outfit for Balkman on the bench?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
^ its cool fam i didnt actually neg you or 1star your thread

But i gotta be real, trying to figure out what another dude should wear is sorta suspect

Tell Manny Pacman I said hello

I hear ya man
Was just makin fun out of Balkman lol

And about Manny, I swear I saw him knock out another guy at a bar with only one punch
RESPECT

KingCharles34

All Star
I hear ya man
Was just makin fun out of Balkman lol

And about Manny, I swear I saw him knock out another guy at a bar with only one punch
RESPECT
Hes a powerful dude, to be honest i kinda think hes takin steroids but either way i still think hes a great fighter. I've seen most of his fights, definitely one of the best of this generation. I still think Floyd can beat him, the one guy that gave manny problems in the past was marquez because of his slickness and boxing skills. Floyd is even alot more slick and skilled then marquez is but I still respect manny.

We gotta get a new boxing thread going in the hangout section

Paul1355

All Star
I was thinkin more of a corporate attire, coat, tie. leather shoes.

Or maybe more of a sweater look

What I would like to see him do is rock the backpack look like KD. He would be the coolest cat on the bench :D

:gony:
give him a t shirt and jean pants and a sign saying "Why do I suck so much?"

Hes a powerful dude, to be honest i kinda think hes takin steroids but either way i still think hes a great fighter. I've seen most of his fights, definitely one of the best of this generation. I still think Floyd can beat him, the one guy that gave manny problems in the past was marquez because of his slickness and boxing skills. Floyd is even alot more slick and skilled then marquez is but I still respect manny.

We gotta get a new boxing thread going in the hangout section

Definitely great fighters both of em!

Roy in his prime is still the baddest motha around though!

1. Ali
2. Sugar Ray Robinson
3. Roy Jones (in his prime, till the Clinton Woods fight in 2002).

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Definitely great fighters both of em!

Roy in his prime is still the baddest motha around though!

1. Ali
2. Sugar Ray Robinson
3. Roy Jones (in his prime, till the Clinton Woods fight in 2002).

1.Ali
2. Chavez
3. Tyson

My personal favorite 3. Julio Ceasar Chavez was just the effin man and gets no love from the historians.

ulio C?sar Ch?vez (born on July 12, 1962 in Ciudad Obreg?n, Sonora, Mexico) is a retired Mexican professional boxer.[3]
He is a six-time world champion in three weight divisions,[4] and for several years he was considered the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world.[5] In a career that spanned over twenty-five years, Ch?vez won six world titles in three weight divisions: WBC Super Featherweight in 1984, WBA Lightweight in 1987, WBC Lightweight in 1988, WBC Super Lightweight in 1989, IBF Light Welterweight in 1990, and WBC Super Lightweight in 1994.

107 Wins (86 knockouts, 21 decisions), 6 Losses (4 knockouts, 2 decision), 2 Draws

One of the greatest comebacks ever! KOed him in the final round when he would have def lost the decision.

EDIT** One of a long line of questionable calls for Michael Steele..prob the most controversial ref in the modern era of boxing.