What position do you play?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Would be interesting to know what position you guys play in basketball.

:beer:

I play primaly as a SF and sometimes play PF, a lot like Melo, but not skillwise :p

So what position do you guys play?

:gony:

PG, I'm too short for everything else at 5'11 :thumbsup:

I'm a pass first type of PG, don't have the best jumpshot in the world, but good handle and court vision. I've also got a decent vertical.

Funny thing is: I often make the tough shots and rim the open shots from 3 point or long 2 point range :smokin:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
2 guard! Bit short at 6'2", but I weigh 198 pounds and am very dirty. :lol: The dunk has all but disappeared from my repertoire. Always wanted to play the 1, but love shooting way too much!

Made the selection state team for Southern Australia at age 19 [11 years ago], and have become increasingly prone to hangovers and car accidents since.

Not good for your game.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Crazy⑧s;183165 said:
2 guard! Bit short at 6'2", but I weigh 198 pounds and am very dirty. :lol: The dunk has all but disappeared from my repertoire. Always wanted to play the 1, but love shooting way too much!

Made the selection state team for Southern Australia at age 19 [11 years ago], and have become increasingly prone to hangovers and car accidents since.

Not good for your game.

Wow you guys are tall.

I'm only 5'11 and can play the 4 position.
The average height here in the Philippines is 5'6" lol, so I'm a lil bit taller than most.

My fave move is in the post where I take one dribble left to fool the defender that I'm driving left, then I spin to the right and finish at the hoop :D

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
PG

5'9"

I love to pass but my shot is nice and my handle is pretty good. Also love playing D... If u put it on the floor unsure... It's mine.

Just sprained my ACL tho so its time to take a break.

Last edited:

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
My nickname in HS was LJ for Larry Johnson. I am 5'10" post up player who can grab crazy boards and defend 1-5. I did not play organised ball but always banged down low in our games in the park. I have great fundamentals when it comes to defense, boxing out and setting picks. I also finish really well with both hands and prefer to do my scoring bumping off of someone while spinning to the basket or fading away for the midrange jumper.

So I am a 240lb 5'10" PF lol. Wide, strong and quick...allows me to play above my height and box out dudes 6'4"+

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
This thread makes me want to ball... I'd be sick to get some ppl together.... Crazy 8 I still think u can get up so i'll b throwin lobs left and right.

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Official Knicksonline NBA 2k12 Tournament

Let's get it done! You guys have ps3? add me
username: craptron

You don't want a piece Craptron! I know how to play perfect with every guy on the Knicks squad. Especially Jeffries, who I am especially dirty with.

My username is same as displayed in my posts.

Look for my friend request. :thumbsup:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You don't want a piece Craptron! I know how to play perfect with every guy on the Knicks squad. Especially Jeffries, who I am especially dirty with.

My username is same as displayed in my posts.

Look for my friend request. :thumbsup:

Please report back and let us know who owned.. Thank you.

pat

Starter
6'3" 190 lbs. Shooting "big" man. Due to knee surgery my leaping ability is limited, but I can grind it out on the defensive end. One the court I operate a strict "no fancy stuff" policy. I also coach a fairly competitive amateur club.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
6'0 185 pounds and I've been SG all my life with good passing ability. I can shoot very well altough I'm rather finesse player. Like a mixture of Jeff Hornacek and let's say Ray Allen. My defence is mediocre to be honest. Recently I played PG and It worked pretty well, I have good court vision and I'm not a ballhog.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Clean up SF/SG at 5'11. Role player.

I do the dirty work, set screens, cut screens on D. Just aggressive play that helps open the floor for my teammates.

I don't have the prettiest form, but I can pretty much knock down any midrange jumpshot off a PnR. My 3 pt range is horrible though. LOL

I don't play up tempo basketball. Half court sets.

Havent played a pick up game in like 4 years. Now Im dying to play... Thanks.

About to hit the court with these teens looking like an old washed up has been. Hahaha.... Where's my knee pads?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Clean up SF/SG at 5'11. Role player.

I do the dirty work, set screens, cut screens on D. Just aggressive play that helps open the floor for my teammates.

I don't have the prettiest form, but I can pretty much knock down any midrange jumpshot off a PnR. My 3 pt range is horrible though. LOL

I don't play up tempo basketball. Half court sets.

Havent played a pick up game in like 4 years. Now Im dying to play... Thanks.

About to hit the court with these teens looking like an old washed up has been. Hahaha.... Where's my knee pads?

Goodluck man
Kill em all. lol
:beer: