KNICKS to bring back Kurt Thomas

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I would love this because of him being a part of those 90s and early 2000s Knicks teams. Also because he's still good and brings what we didn't have last season.

STAT1

Starter
Just as long as he's not fighting with his own teammates for rebounds at the end of games, I'm fine with bringing Dirty Kurty back.

mafra

Legend
I'd be happy with Kurt or Nazr....or is Turiaf signed on too.... we need more defense, and both those guys are decent defenders

Turiaf picked up his player option of about 4 mil for next season, I believe. Right now, he's on the team.

I think if we sign a starting C and a guy like Kurt Thomas, then we would probably look to dump RT somewhere.

I think if we can't sign 2 centers then we would either keep RT or send him to INDY for a Foster-McRoberts package.

Dream scenario would have a starting C (Brown, Pryzbilla, Gray) along with both Thomas and Turiaf.

metrocard

Legend
In the last 10 years Kurt Thomas has been an elite defensive NBA big man, pick and roll (roll guy) and a PF/C who can play off any player and fit in any system.

One of my favorite Knicks of all time, welcome back to the club; the Big Penis Club.

Now hopefully he grows a pair and signs with Orange and Blue.