Shannon Browne

Shannon Browne

free agent

just opted out for free agency

your thoughts

could be perfect for us

Him and Iman interchanging at the SF/SG position with fields interchanging at the SF/SG position, with douglas and billups who can interchange as well, we could match up with any one.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Shannon Browne

free agent

your thoughts

could be perfect for us

Him and Iman interchanging at the SF/SG position with fields interchanging at the SF/SG position, with douglas and billups who can interchange as well, we could match up with any one.

Last year the knicks went after him. I think he would be perfect as the 6th man with his scoring punch.

Problem is....I think he'll be wanting a lot of $$$$. With our hunt for a starting center, obtaining Shannon would be difficult. We have a better shot at DeShawn Stevenson IMO

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
Shannon Brown was making close to 800,000 DeShawn was making close to 4 mil and just won a ring .. Deshawns the better fit but browns the cheaper option

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Shannon Brown was making close to 800,000 DeShawn was making close to 4 mil and just won a ring .. Deshawns the better fit but browns the cheaper option

I watched a few Lakers games and whenever Phil Jacksin brought Shannon Brown in the game, the guy would consistently give 3-pt shooting, athletecism, and defense. In some instances, the Lakers were better with Brown on the court instead of Kobe.

I think this guy will command a higher salary compared to DeShawn next season.

Shannon Browne

free agent

your thoughts

could be perfect for us

I'd rather have Jason Richardson.

tiger0330

Legend
I don't know what the market for Brown is but I like him more than Stevenson. Younger, more athletic and just as good a shooter as Deshawn is. Not the lockdown defender Stevenson is but for equal money I'll take Brown. He is going to be in demand and will be looking for a sizable raise I'm sure.

smokes

Huge Member
I thought the guy didn't have much of a jumpshot? Can't say I watch the Lakers often enough to know.

If that's the case I'd be slightly concerned having Iman, Fields, Brown, Walker etc all being pretty shaky with their jumper.