Lockout Entertainment Thread

nuckles2k2

Superstar
man...I was watching sportscenter earlier, and they have one of those live look-ins to the wherever the hell the Phillies are playing...and what do I see?

Ryan Howard not having none of that:

negro-pahleese.jpg

p0nder

Starter
^Hah! looks good on ya lebron! the worst wasn't the lazy dribbling and turning over the ball and getting dunked on. that play at the other end where he turns it over AGAIN is ridiculous. LeBron, go back to school man.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The ko.com birthday wishes email.

Hello Crazy⑧s..

So, you've made it another year, huh? Impressive. Well, impressive if you consider your festering stagnant life clicking over another year an accomplishment. I bet you woke up today feeling a little bit excited still, huh? Despite all your misanthropic bullshit, a little part of you - that little part that dime-store psychologists like to refer to as the "inner child" - perked up a bit. "Hey, today is my birthday!" you thought.

Well no one ****ing cares! So go ahead, eat your cake, play with your new iPod knockoff, try on your new ****ing sweater while you add another notch on the social odometer of age that we use to validate your existence. You gonna go out and drink tonight? Shouldn't you put some of that money in savings? ****, you don't have many working years left, pal.

Anyhow, we at New York Knicks Fan Forums would like to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Brilliance!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;185749 said:
The ko.com birthday wishes email.

Hello Crazy⑧s..

So, you've made it another year, huh? Impressive. Well, impressive if you consider your festering stagnant life clicking over another year an accomplishment. I bet you woke up today feeling a little bit excited still, huh? Despite all your misanthropic bullshit, a little part of you - that little part that dime-store psychologists like to refer to as the "inner child" - perked up a bit. "Hey, today is my birthday!" you thought.

Well no one ****ing cares! So go ahead, eat your cake, play with your new iPod knockoff, try on your new ****ing sweater while you add another notch on the social odometer of age that we use to validate your existence. You gonna go out and drink tonight? Shouldn't you put some of that money in savings? ****, you don't have many working years left, pal.

Anyhow, we at New York Knicks Fan Forums would like to wish you a Happy Birthday!

Brilliance!

Happy Birthday Crazy⑧s. Hope you enjoy it. Mine was yesterday.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE

Maaaaaan, still can't believe a team with Melo and AI couldn't advance past the first round. Hope STAT & Melo will be a better combo :crossfingers:

pat

Starter

Maaaaaan, still can't believe a team with Melo and AI couldn't advance past the first round. Hope STAT & Melo will be a better combo :crossfingers:

The video tells you the whole story: too much one-on-one (or even three) basketball.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
You can't have THAT many players you want to run an iso for.

AI is a good player but man he needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

Carmelo at least is great off the ball

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Yep. He's one of the better opportunists out there. I'd like to see him create for others that are cutting for their own opportunistic reasons.

HERE'S A GREAT MEMORY FROM LAST SEASON.

pat

Starter

Although I am not so sure about that, my popint is that any ball-movement stops when he has the ball in his hand. Good things mostly happen then, but it was not the right combination of players.

XMII

Rookie
Who is the poster here who had the picture of Galinari and Carmello in the "Earn This" scene from Saving Private Ryan? I NEED THAT PICTURE!!! Can you put it back into your posts for a couple of days? I want to save it, that was freakin' hysterical.