Lockout Entertainment Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
lol What an idiot. Just the way look makes him look like a con man, like Patrick Swayze's character in Donnie Darko.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I never saw the first video of Sprewell I don't think. Just watched it. Awesome.

LOL That tribute. I saw that. I saw this comment a few months ago on that:

nice video but poor choice of song, Spree wouldn't listen to this soft serve type of music that ***** is RAW

falconcourt500 3 months ago

This is my favorite Sprewell mix. This music is fitting:lol::

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

I wonder if that's the revamped MSG in the background or a green screen. If it's revamped, I'm glad to see the same colored seats are back!

I wonder if that's the revamped MSG in the background or a green screen. If it's revamped, I'm glad to see the same colored seats are back!

Willis talks like a true gentleman. I admire the class and style most of the old school players, like Willis, Clyde or Earl the Pearl, have.

Too many fellas wanna act hard today.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Willis talks like a true gentleman. I admire the class and style most of the old school players, like Willis, Clyde or Earl the Pearl, have.

Too many fellas wanna act hard today.
I agree. I hope Bernard and Earl are back as analysts for not only the post-season, the regular season as well. Would be great if Willis joins.

This thread is under threat lol

Come on Crazy 8's, don't let this thread die :thumbsup:

Do an elbow dunk and put it on youtube or show us all the crazy chicks you game during the weekend :smokin:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
get-outta-my-way-melo-is-that-you-over-there.jpg