LeBron: "Rome Wasn't Built in One Day."

kylepicklehead

Benchwarmer
Not Knicks related, but I figured during the Lockout I could share some entertainment.

DJ Steve Porter is a Genius.

After watching, replay the video again and press 7 repeatedly to laugh out loud. I did.

"It's gonna be easy!"

"No one ever said it was gonna be easy."

Miami's big 3 are such a connection of homos!

Not even homo thugs, just plain homos!

F em, I wanna see Lebitch retire with 0 rings.

NYK for life baby!

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
"Everybody out there gonna wake up tomorrow with the same problems they had today!"

Including you, LeBron...

I was having a conversation with my father though about this and he said "Well i love it and all and it makes me laugh, but this is somewhat disrespectful for ESPN to have this on its show because its obviously hatred towards Lebron. If it was on a channel dedicated to cleveland then it would make more sense"

I disagreed but how do you guys feel

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I agree with your father, he made a decision that was best for him. we have ALL done that before.Now I dont agree with how he did it but thats another thing.

Its time we leave Lebron alone.

*lol I am NOT a Lebron or Heat supporter, I just think its time to leave him alone*

nuckles2k2

Superstar
"I mean, it's gon be easy" ----------a couple of months later----------"No one ever said it was gonna be easy."

Really dude? Cause we forgot what you said on that stage last summer?

I'm kind of tired of people with the "oh man, he did what was best for his family" spiel. We get it, it was his decision. But this has very little to do with his decision and more to do with everything that came afterwards.

But it's just too easy to poke fun at a guy who denies he ever suggested contraction in the league, and that he didn't even know what that word meant until he saw the articles online.This comes after his comments about taking Kevin Love off of the T'Wolves, and both Brook and Devin off of the Nets, and place them on other teams with other "stars" and how it would be "better" for the league. Like it was back in the day when there were fewer teams. So not knowing the definition of a word makes us instantaneously forget his comments and we don't realize that he just described...contraction.

And what about the "Karma is a Bitch" quote aimed at Cleveland, and when asked about it...his explanation is that he saw someone tweet it...and instead of retweeting it....he sat there and typed out the message letter by letter, verbatim, and tweeted it as his own message. I don't have a twitter, so I dunno how easy it is to retweet something...but I assume you click a ****in button...seems a lot simpler.

People are clowning on this dude, because he's easily giving us the opportunity to. When he's all excited and hyped up..."it's gonna be easy," and then when adversity hits, out comes the "Media Relations for Dummies" and all the cliches. His decision aside, he's a dum-dum and it's funny.

I guess he'll be making another "list" this summer and not doing a damn thing with it, just like his last list.

smokes

Huge Member
I haven't watched the whole of that welcome to Miami party but the "it's gonna be easy" quote sounds to me like it's taken out of context in this video. Dunno what he was referring to when he said it but unless he hit new heights of nihilism I doubt it was in relation to winning championships.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
I haven't watched the whole of that welcome to Miami party but the "it's gonna be easy" quote sounds to me like it's taken out of context in this video. Dunno what he was referring to when he said it but unless he hit new heights of nihilism I doubt it was in relation to winning championships.

He was saying that Bosh, Lebron, and Wade are going to get competitive during practice and they are going to challenge each other to the point where when the game comes its gonna be easy compared to the practice. Guess not.

EDIT: Didn't he say he was "hacked" when the twitter incident happened?

STAT1

Starter

Lebron let his own ego put a huge foot in his mouth. Dude got caught up in the moment & let his own arrogance take over his mouth without really thinking about what he was saying. He was straight talking about how they believe they would win multiple championships because they would challenge each other in practice. His exact words "Once the game starts, I mean it's gonna be easy." As soon as he said it you could tell both Wade & Bosh were uncomfortable & just felt the weight of the world fall directly on their shoulders to live up to Lebron's "8 championships" prediction.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lebron let his own ego put a huge foot in his mouth. Dude got caught up in the moment & let his own arrogance take over his mouth without really thinking about what he was saying. He was straight talking about how they believe they would win multiple championships because they would challenge each other in practice. His exact words "Once the game starts, I mean it's gonna be easy." As soon as he said it you could tell both Wade & Bosh were uncomfortable & just felt the weight of the world fall directly on their shoulders to live up to Lebron's "8 championships" prediction.

I had never actually seen those comments. Wade, Riley and Bosh all looked a bit uncomfortable and surprised at what Lebron was saying. Thx for posting this.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
I had never actually seen those comments. Wade, Riley and Bosh all looked a bit uncomfortable and surprised at what Lebron was saying. Thx for posting this.

Oh yeah. Bosh gets surprised a lot, but Wade is just a lot more mature (having a kid helps). He is the Heat's franchise player, and even after the loss at AA Center, he shouldered the blame, even took the flak for the smoke that King James (and only King James) was spewing last summer.

Bosh is a soft-spoken player with an equally deft touch. He only needs to mature as a player. (Having a Robinson to his Duncan would help.)
LeBron is an explosive point-forward the likes we haven't seen since Magic Johnson. But he needs to mature as a person first. (Hopefully a year of eating crow will do it. If not, then he'll be the next Starbury.)