Derek Jeter 3000 hit

STAT1

Starter
This guy is living a charmed life for real. Not only does he hit his 3000th hit, but he does it the only way Derek Jeter can do it, by going 5 for 5 & hitting a HR no less on the 3000th hit. Btw, his 5th hit drove in the winning run in the game. Unbelievable. Derek Jeter is just 1 of those guys that was born to be a winner, there's just no ifs, ands or buts about it. Kudos to the Cap'n, he did it & did it with style & a flair for the dramatic like only he can do. :thumbsup:

Plus he had this thing of beauty sitting up in the VIP luxury box cheering him on:

minka+kelly.jpg

Who's better than you Derek? *bows down in homage*

finestrg

Rotation player
Unbelievable feat from an unbelievable player. And to think, this guy was voted 3rd by his peers in that 'who's the most overrated player' poll not too long ago. How rediculous do those results look now? As if they weren't laughable at the time...I think every player that voted for Jeter in that dopey poll should have their head examined and be tested for drugs by the league..Hard drugs... Overrated???? Please...Nothing could be further from the truth. The REAL TRUTH of the matter is this man's GREAT with a capital G. What else can ya really say? He's a player many have totally taken for granted, me included at times. There is no player out there in the world, in any sport, that represents his sport, his team and it's fans, not to mention epitomizes the words consistency and class, any better than Derek Jeter.

Congrats on 3000 El Capitan!!!!

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
Can't believe I didn't respond earlier.

One of the biggest moments in NY sports and there is 2 replies. What a sham.