Lawrence Frank off the board...

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
1 player who I always thought would make a good defensive coach someday was Gary Payton. I dunno why the Glove has never pursued a career in coaching, he was always a heady player & 1 of the best defensive players I've ever seen play (1 of the best offensive PG's too for that matter). Anyone know what he's up to these days?

I remember him being an analyst on NBATV and ocasionally on TNT, have no clue what is he doing now. If Scotty Brooks can be a good coach, Payton would be a hall of fame coach...

STAT1

Starter
I remember him being an analyst on NBATV and ocasionally on TNT, have no clue what is he doing now. If Scotty Brooks can be a good coach, Payton would be a hall of fame coach...

I would love to see him on the bench talking trash to the opposing teams like he used to do on the court. :cool:

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
I would love to see him on the bench talking trash to the opposing teams like he used to do on the court. :cool:

lol yeah I remember him talking trash to MJ during 1996 finals, not the smartest thing to do, but still you gotta have balls talking trash to GOAT.