Rape charges have been dropped against Kobe

newmove

Rotation player
OK, I admit he's got some game. Not very good but some. But I hate his attitude. He shows up TOO damn much. He's a rapist. He's a copy cat, he tries to be, act, walk and even talk like Mike.

Shaq led his team (Orl) to the Finals w/o any fcking kobe. And he led his team to the three championships. Just recall how it all went on. He led his team, he was damn unstoppable. And hell, he's unstoppable now as well. And kobe gets his points by taking 30-40 shots a game! That's sick. His percentage is low. Remember the last game from this year's Finals? He was 7-21 from the field. That's a huge problem. If they thrown it to the big fella they probably could 've won that game. But kobe thinks for some unknown reason that's it's much easier for him to to make those 25-footers (which he ain't making) than it's for Shaq to throw it down with an authority and have a chance for a three point and1 play. That's stupid. Kobe is stupid. His basketball IQ is none. Like his real IQ.

And about the kobe 2 NY agenda. Hell, if that would've happened it would my worst nightmare come true. I hate kobe for hundreds of good reasons. If he could've changed himself, then probably I gained some repect for that idiot.

Finaly Shaq. He's in an interesting position now. Miami've got no good players except for Jones, Shaq and Wade. Jones's old, Wade is too unexperienced and Shaq's fat and 've got lots of injuries. I predict Miami have a better season than LA. Just cuz of Shaq. He's a big deal for ANY team. He's a main factor. I hate to say that but it's gonna be tough for us facing Miami this season.

HELLLLL YEAAAAA!!! i agree wit all of taht expt AI best guard in nba hes second behind tmac, and kobe will never come clsoe 2 mj i cant belive hwen ppl compare them how can u it aint even clsoe o my god!!! i get mad just thinkin about it and him best player in nba o my god im not even gona comment on that....thats a joke

JJtheKnick

Starter
wait hold on i am a die hard knick fan but even i can say kobe is better then starbury. kobe has a better shot and have u ever seen him.

yeaa kobe in NY what hes prob try 2 get marbury out of ny, he is gona be soo sorry he got rid of shaq when hes prob rappin some otha lil girl watchin shaq in playoffs and him not!

newmove

Rotation player
JJtheKnick said:
wait hold on i am a die hard knick fan but even i can say kobe is better then starbury. kobe has a better shot and have u ever seen him.
No fucking way! Stephon's better than that rapist kobie. If you say that Steph ain't better I guess you're not a true Knicks fan. We've got the best squad in NBA, no la, no miami, no other city in America. We're the best! And we've got the best players. No kobe, no shaq, no1 else only the Knicks, you kno' me.

JJtheKnick

Starter
listen man i love the knicks and i would want marbury on this team instead of kobe but come on ask anyone here who is the better all around player kobe or marbury??

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
The fact that you guys think the Knicks have the best NBA backcourt and that "Starbury" is better than Kobe shows how much you know about basketball.

JJtheKnick

Starter
i never said kobe is better then starbury. im the one saying kobe is better. you guys have to look at kobe he is one of the best players out there.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Great timing, I was planning on ending this as well. Have fun. :lol: Glad "I ain't noin'" to you. :lol: Peace.

MOD Edit
The fight was moved in the forum dump

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I've been following this forum, and I'm tired of the Kobe hate. Before he signed with the Lakers, we all watched reports saying he could potentially come to the Knicks and wished they were true. And with the rape thing, the bi#%h backed out because in order to go to his bank account, you gotta press formal charges with the DA. Then drop that suit, go civil trial = PAYDAY!! And if you win MVP, that's great, but personally I'd rather win a ring. Ben Wallace, Isiah Thomas, James Worthy are all cats that have won rings, but no MVP's. Based on that criteria Tmac, Franchise. Jermaine O'Neal aren't that great cause like Kobe they've never won an MVP either. Starbury is great, Kobe is the more talented player. If you don't believe that go ask his 3 NBA titles and his career stats are better in every category. Check NBA.com. Yeah, he had Shaq on his team, but the Lakers didn't win till Kobe came into his own. So I guess Shaq won cause he had Kobe as well. Remember the Lakers didn't win with Jones Van Exel and Shaq as a tandem. Yeah I'll know they be hate shot my way, but I'm ready.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Good post dr. carpy.

TMacKnicksFan, allow me to correct you:

we neva wanted kobe in NY tahts y isiah realy didnt try geting him
Please don't tell me the Knicks or their fans never wanted Kobe. I saw so many posts here saying how they wish Kobe could come for this season, so you might want to talk more with your fans about what their real feelings were. As far as management goes, Isiah pursued KB but couldn't get him because "your team" had NO CAP SPACE!

remba when shaq was out and Fakers o s**t my bad lakers almost got out of teh playoff race when he came bak tehy went right bak up
Actually Kobe was the guy who got us back into the playoff race that year. When Kobe had his 40 pt streak we went 7-2. Plus he clinched our playoff birth with a game winning shot. :lol:

he aint gon make playoffs and deff no rings in his future
If we're healthy the Lakers will make the playoffs and although we're not in the running for a title yet, the Lakers are doing something called "re-building". We create a dynasty, re-build around a young star with new talent and win more titles. The process repeats. If you need any evidence see the 1970s, 1980s and 1999-2002. :afro:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Phil Jackson is an opportunist. He won't play in the sandbox without the best toys. Jerry Buss, was not going to sign Shaq for 30+ at age 33 to show up fat and miss a load of games. Kobe, is younger, healthier, and more hungry. The Lakers can logically stay competitive longer with him there as opposed to Shaq. As well, should every team that isn't winning fold? That's stupid. Cause if that's the case, there would be like only 5 teams in the NBA. I agree with BryantDunkGiant. The Knicks could learn something from the Lakers. Instead of trying buy up all the mid level talent, get one marquee player and build around that person. It seems to work with other franchises like San Antonio, LA, Detroit. Isiah realized this, so that finally where the franchise is headed. Marbury, is are marquee guy. Then you couple that with Houston, Crawford, JYD, TT, Sweets, etc. You've got to be excited. This team frees up cap room and we could be large. Oh yeah, Kobe will get to the playoffs again, the Lakers look to be better than the Heat (Shaq's already pissin' off Eddie Jones the only pure shooter on the team that can create his own shot) Shaq is to blame. He wanted too much money, so Jerry Buss(those who don't know he owns the Lakers) sent him packing. So based on posts I've read, Tmac would be the worst guard in the league. He almost led the league in scoring, but also played on the worst team statistically in the league, and he has no rings for his trouble.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
JJtheKnick said:
No f*****g way! Stephon's better than that rapist kobie. If you say that Steph ain't better I guess you're not a true Knicks fan. We've got the best squad in NBA, no la, no miami, no other city in America. We're the best! And we've got the best players. No kobe, no shaq, no1 else only the Knicks, you kno' me.
That's crazy. Of course you have to have confidence in your team and all, but facing the facts, Kobe's way better than Starbury. With that said, am I not a true Knicks fan? Does this make me a Laker fan? No, it's what I call, stating facts. If it just so happens that Starbury puts up better numbers than Kobe, lemme know. If you do that, I'll become a Nets fan.

BDG - You are correct we don't have the best backcourt, and you're more than right about Kobe, but it is true we have a good backcourt. Trevor Ariza has potential. JC has a lot too. We know what Marbury's got, and Houston's a terrific shooter. If he's healthy, that is.

tmacandknicks4life - You are crazy man. You hate Kobe for what reason?!?! Did he rape you? Are you the accuser? Why do you love Tmac so damn much, I mean he's great and everything but he's not a Kobe. In the near future, T-Mac will continue to have spasms, as Kobe on the other hand, has a fresh new start, with already 3 rings. Yes T-Mac has a great team in Houston, but FINALS??!?! I think not "my man". Does that ring a bell? :rofl:

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
I totally agree there OTK. You guys don't have the best backcourt but you do have a very good one. Your team is pretty strong for an East team and if you somehow could lock up Shareef in a trade you could at least be a title contender, my man. :afro: