WTF, Amar'e?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
u have made some great-points, but u still are not looking at the additional wide change in the fashion market.....The Big Picture. example, I was pulled into a conversation with some of the finest ladies from Brooklyn & New Jersey City whom ages are in their early twenties with a dress-code closet full of men clothing....u and many may label them as gay "Butches", but I label them as "Women-first" especially the dimes. I have two baby-mama's that been in the "LIFE" for over 25 years (I have a 23 year old Bi-daughter).
These young ladies wanted to know why guys are so persistent with their rap towards them when they are wearing men clothes and are looking at other woman with the same mindset as a guy? Why these guys will spend hours rapping to them when they keep telling the guys they only like bedding woman? Why? why? why?
My only answer to these beautiful women as a 52 year old man who has a very close relationship with both my Gay Baby-Mama's is.....men are not looking at women clothes when they have a pretty-face and a well curve-shape body, a Real Man already undressed these dime-pieces with their eyes. And that is more of a compliment to a woman then a perverted congestion b/c both parties do it (men and butch/fem women).
Will butch women wear those tight pink-pants to a gay party? Hell Yeah!
after seeing Amare in them with a gay-women photographer taking pic.

Young gurls from ages 12 to 27 luv seeing guys pants hang down off their butts for the past 16 years.....its origin did not start in prison, it started in the 5 boros of New York from your younger brother wearing your new pants/belt to school while u were putting in work slingin for $$$.
Dont drop the soap....has been on every first-timer mind since the 1950's
(especially in Rikers Island). In prison gay guys pants are to tight to hang down below their butts.
Black Spades 14 div....Stickup Kid, I gave the justice system 10 valuable years of my life, getting my Associate in bussiness from Syracuse University while in Auburn prison.
This confused and interested me.

Kiyaman

Legend
This confused and interested me.

Its a very short version of a person life in a confused New York city
melting-pot society where Fashion has become #1 over education,
religeon, and parental guidance, to become a wide speading affect
in the USA.
The number #1 fashion for teenagers has become Tattoo & Piercing...

u have made some great-points, but u still are not looking at the additional wide change in the fashion market.....The Big Picture. example, I was pulled into a conversation with some of the finest ladies from Brooklyn & New Jersey City whom ages are in their early twenties with a dress-code closet full of men clothing....u and many may label them as gay "Butches", but I label them as "Women-first" especially the dimes. I have two baby-mama's that been in the "LIFE" for over 25 years (I have a 23 year old Bi-daughter).
These young ladies wanted to know why guys are so persistent with their rap towards them when they are wearing men clothes and are looking at other woman with the same mindset as a guy? Why these guys will spend hours rapping to them when they keep telling the guys they only like bedding woman? Why? why? why?
My only answer to these beautiful women as a 52 year old man who has a very close relationship with both my Gay Baby-Mama's is.....men are not looking at women clothes when they have a pretty-face and a well curve-shape body, a Real Man already undressed these dime-pieces with their eyes. And that is more of a compliment to a woman then a perverted congestion b/c both parties do it (men and butch/fem women).
Will butch women wear those tight pink-pants to a gay party? Hell Yeah!
after seeing Amare in them with a gay-women photographer taking pic.

Young gurls from ages 12 to 27 luv seeing guys pants hang down off their butts for the past 16 years.....its origin did not start in prison, it started in the 5 boros of New York from your younger brother wearing your new pants/belt to school while u were putting in work slingin for $$$.
Dont drop the soap....has been on every first-timer mind since the 1950's
(especially in Rikers Island). In prison gay guys pants are to tight to hang down below their butts.
Black Spades 14 div....Stickup Kid, I gave the justice system 10 valuable years of my life, getting my Associate in bussiness from Syracuse University while in Auburn prison.

I see what ya saying, but...

There?s a difference between women wearing men clothing and men wearing women?s clothing. Personally I kinda like it when some women wear fedoras and cowboy hats, I even think it?s sexy when they wear nothing but men?s button up shirts around the house. But, you can?t say the same for men. How would you feel if you get a peripheral view of some tight bright colorful pants on a firm gluteus max, most times you?ll turn your head in appreciation of the ass, but when the person turns around to look at you (after giving a compliment) it?s some dude with a perm? lol

Also most men see nothing wrong with lesbian?s, some even fantasize being in treesomes with them. However, I don?t know anyone that would want to be with 2 gay men, I don?t even know anyone (men and women) that wants to imagine it?including me.

Obviously your stint in the pen was in a different time and/or city?as I know a few dudes that will confirm my statement about ?walking around with your ass out?. I let my pants sag a little too, but never past the cheeks. I never liked my pants all up on the hips making the crouch feel very uncomfortable?but when you got dudes literally walking around with their pants by their knees... something is clearly wrong. The guys I know with fancy belt buckles present enough swag and common sense to just tuck the front of the shirt in (behind the buckle)?leaving out the rest of the shirt.

I?ve also been to a few fashion events, (catwalks, magazine promotional galas, etc) and almost every piece of clothing worn by the models will never get worn in public, these events are mainly fund raisers and the clothes is mainly concept art?sought of like the concept cars at the Auto shows in Jacobs Javits center. So when people say they are willing to dress up like this pic of Stat?.I gets to wondering what these guys are really thinking.