Video: Timofey Mozgov has his very own Blake Griffin moment

Sage

Rotation player
Good to see him get out in transition like that. Would still love to see him on the Knicks.

Sorry, but I can't get excited. Just a 7'1 guy dunking on a 6'0 guy in transition. It's even two handed.....

And phukk Blake Griffin's dunk, the best 'in your face dunk' of the last 10 years was by Amar'e against Anthony Tolliver....he took Toliver's ego and ripped it apart. That was true rape.

Sorry, but I can't get excited. Just a 7'1 guy dunking on a 6'0 guy in transition. It's even two handed.....

And phukk Blake Griffin's dunk, the best 'in your face dunk' of the last 10 years was by Amar'e against Anthony Tolliver....he took Toliver's ego and ripped it apart. That was true rape.
I was about to correct you and tell you that VC's Olympic dunk was the best dunk in the last 10 years but then I remembered that dunk took place in the 2000 olympics. & now that I think of it, there really hasn't been any dunk as nasty as that Tolliver dunk, well maybe that Dwade on Varejao dunk. But the NBA better look out for Jan Veseley, dude is a freak athlete and got picked #6 by the Wizards. We're gonna be seeing a lot of Wall to Vesely alley oops

Paul1355

All Star

Amare's dunk on Tolliver was one of the most ferocious dunks I have ever seen in the NBA....Mozgov just owned some small fool that tried to draw the foul.

Not a bklake Griffin moment.....Blake climbed on Mozgov who is taller than him, and jizzed all over his face

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
I was about to correct you and tell you that VC's Olympic dunk was the best dunk in the last 10 years but then I remembered that dunk took place in the 2000 olympics. & now that I think of it, there really hasn't been any dunk as nasty as that Tolliver dunk, well maybe that Dwade on Varejao dunk. But the NBA better look out for Jan Veseley, dude is a freak athlete and got picked #6 by the Wizards. We're gonna be seeing a lot of Wall to Vesely alley oops

Amare's dunk on Olowokandi was nasty! Baron Davis on AK47 was UGLY too!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'm tired of hearing this crap about Blake Griffin all the time.

Amar'e was ruining big men's egos back when it wasn't even cool to do so