NYK-Cavs trade idea/followup signings

edsonline

Rookie
NYK trades Nazr, Shandon, Moochie, cash, 2007 2nd rounder, 2008 1st rounder to Cavs for Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Sign Keon Clark with rest of MLE. Sign Rodney White with the $1.6 million exception.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I agree Cavs would not take that deal, remember that by NBA rules the the players' salaries have to come within 10% from either side for the trade to be possible. The Cavs would have to put more players into the deal and they would be taking a bunch of bad contracts, which makes you think what we would get back together with Igauskas, probably a one legged player or a blind guy

JJtheKnick

Starter
yea the cav's are a team that is going to be big soon because of lebron. i dont think they want all these contrats useing up all of there cap.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Why would any GM in the league take this deal? Last I checked Scott Layden wasn't in the league as a GM. If my boys Rady & Will8000 are listening/reading this, I nominate this topic for the Forum Dump. This scenario is just that stupid. Plus, do you really want posts like trading Nazr for Shaq???