best player in nba?????

e_D

Benchwarmer
I agree, Garnett.

Its funny the american volleyball team has a dude named Kevin Garnett too.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
kg is the best and kobe is better then tmac, i dont care what anyone says when it comes as close in game play and talent as kobe and tmac you have to look at the rings, and right now kobe is well ahead. but well see what tmac can do now that he has a decent big man and well see what kobe can do without one

newmove

Rotation player
In general it's Mike. The best player of all times. Period.

And if you mean the best player among the active players than it's Iverson. He's got a tremendous ability to outplay any defender in this League. He can score, pass, rebound. He steals the ball from the opponents so Goddamn fine! And he can hit big shots. He's got the best attitude among all players in the NBA, he's got the biggest heart - no1 else cares that much as Allen.

Bruno

Benchwarmer
iverson because he´s small , one of the best defenders and offensive players in the league , scores in crutial moments .

nycballa91

Benchwarmer
Some of the best players r on horrible teams, so they arent considerend the best. Look at tmac he was on orlando 4 a long time and they never even got to the playoffs. He was a good player but he just got stuck wit a garbage team. he might have been mvp if he was on like the timberwolves or lakers.
Another example is ai. he is a mad good playa but he got stuck wit a crappy team so he got screwed.
Look at jordan wit the bulls he got 6 rings. why? he had a great team. no doubt he was the best, but he also needed pippin, kucuch, and rodman and others. no dis to to mike, but rember when he came back and joined the wizards. the team was horrible but even as good as he was he couldnt lead the team to the playoffs.
Look at garnet. he is a great playa, no doubt but he also had spree and like 2 other guys. i bet if u put kg on the wizards of last season he wouldnt even be better than starbury. my point is that if your gonna talk about the best playa u gotta talk about the teams they were with.

newmove

Rotation player
Bruno said:
iverson because he´s small , one of the best defenders and offensive players in the league , scores in crutial moments .
Absolutely! I agree with you so much!
pbjb14 said:
kurt tohmas??? :lol: so ure saying ud have kt over kg
He's doint that for a reason: this could help us to trade "the best player" for some decent center :lol: