Carmelo - Goodman Game Highlights

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Good stuff, I hope some sort of recording of the full game makes it's way to the 'net. I didn't know Bledsoe had ups like that...he went flying in for that 2nd dunk. Still don't like that troll-faced dum dum, tho.

Melo has like 6 in this one

We get an early glimpse as to what Cp3 to Melo will look like..

What a mean mean game!
Team green is just ridiculous, Melo, CP3 and James all on one team? Come on!

Durantula made James look like a retard a couple of times with his crossover.

CP3 is just mega sick! Passing, scoring, athleticism all there. Best PG in the league, but we knew that before...

The last dunk by Josh Selby was nice, thought it was Nate at first, because of a small guy wearing number 4 dunking like crazy. There is no way Selb is 6'3. He looked 5'11 in this one :teeth:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Melo has like 6 in this one

We get an early glimpse as to what Cp3 to Melo will look like..

Where's RunningJ??? He was talkin that BS about how Durante's handle wasn't that good.

Dude was breaking people off all ova the place in this vid and in the one Crazy posted.

See what I'm saying now RJ?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Where's RunningJ??? He was talkin that BS about how Durante's handle wasn't that good.

Dude was breaking people off all ova the place in this vid and in the one Crazy posted.

See what I'm saying now RJ?
Ahhhh, rono. I saw you post in this thread so I HAD to check if you were gonna speak to me. I never said he handle was bad, and for all I know he drastically improved his handle, obviously he has some skills. Let's wait 'till he uses this often in NBA games. If he crosses people like this on a usual basis in NBA games then I'd have no problem saying it. And 1 streetballers have nasty handles too, and we know how well that'd work out in the NBA.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Ahhhh, rono. I saw you post in this thread so I HAD to check if you were gonna speak to me. I never said he handle was bad, and for all I know he drastically improved his handle, obviously he has some skills. Let's wait 'till he uses this often in NBA games. If he crosses people like this on a usual basis in NBA games then I'd have no problem saying it. And 1 streetballers have nasty handles too, and we know how well that'd work out in the NBA.

I hear you brah, but he wasn't shittn on just your average streetball type. He had Lebron trying to lock in .. and he was poopin aLL over em.

YOU said his handle "wasn't that good", meaning average.

Boy's handle is righteous. I kno you see it.

Last edited:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Yea, KD might not go to his handles and take people off the dribble that much during the course of an NBA game, but make no mistake about it...he can mix you up like pancake batter, tape up your ankles and watch out.

XMII

Rookie
Carmelo / Galinari

This doesn't really have anything to do with Basketball but...who is the poster here who had the picture of Galinari and Carmello in the "Earn This" scene from Saving Private Ryan? I NEED THAT PICTURE!!! Can you put it back into your posts for a couple of days? I want to save it, that was freakin' hysterical.