Harrellson staying ready - thinks he can fill big role for us

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thanks for the link.

Good to see that he has his perspective. A talker of the talk, is The Jorts. Whether or not he has the walk is another question.

Paul1355

All Star
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/6574/huntin-harrellson-hopes-to-fill-hole-for-nyk

We've been hearing so much about how Shump's been working out; it's nice to hear at least a little bit about Jorts staying in shape/hoping for basketball too. Hey, maybe this guy can really help us. He's a big boy at 6'10" 275 or so and he's got a good attitude and a little bit of an edge to him..We'll see.
we have so much to look forward to, but the lockout is in the way....FAIL

Kiyaman

Legend
Great pickup in the 2nd round of draft

The Jorts that played in the NCAA playoffs will be a big-big compliment
in the Knicks low-post for 24 minutes of playingtime his rookie season.

Jorts bigbody screening on offense will help Amare/Melo/Billups/TD/and
Shump have alot of open looks. He will have a lot of work to do on his
boxing-out of the paint, switching-off down low, and communicating on
defense throughout his rookie season, b/c the NBA have more bigman
movement than the NCAA.

p0nder

Starter
^ i agre with kiya. but 24 minutes is probably a bit much for him coming in off the bat. I'd say we'd see him for about 15 mins a game, unless he has a great impact. He'll probably work his way up to 24 minutes by seasons end though.

nyk_nyk

All Star
^ i agre with kiya. but 24 minutes is probably a bit much for him coming in off the bat. I'd say we'd see him for about 15 mins a game, unless he has a great impact. He'll probably work his way up to 24 minutes by seasons end though.

Remember, we're dealing with Dantoni here so you can't think in logical basketball sense. He could go from 7 min to 15 back to 7 min to DNP-CD.