13 Days And Counting..........Knicks @ Nets December 17 2:00pm - Preseason G1

nyk_nyk

All Star
Just relax! Shump looks really nice out there but a lot of that is adrenaline. First ever game in front of an NBA crowd. He ain't gonna be putting up 16 points every night I'd be surprised if he could even manage 10.

Fields and Douglas don't look great but it's early. No need to be so reactionary.

I think Shumpert can easily make between 4 & 6 FG per game plus FTs. 10 points is definitely a possibility.

Red

TYPE-A
Irving looked good last night. 21 pts although against DET.

Players seem to be going at 85% for the pre-season and I don't blame them, the schedule will be brutal for some.

I keep seeing Shump show up in pre-season and in those online highlights.

I predict...

Extended minutes at multiple spots.

17pts
4 assists
4 rebounds
2 steals

and a heating-up of the soon to be Fields vs Shumpert debate.

I think Shumpert has the tools to really contribute.​

Off by 1pt. 2ast & 2reb's

o'well...

it's still pre-season.:cool:

Shumpert +14 2REB 2AST 2STL 16PTS

KNICKS WERE +14 WITH THEIR 2ND UNIT ON THE FLOOR!

Kiyaman

Legend
Are yu saying in public that Baron isn't better than Toney????

Baron Davis hasnt had a decent consistent spurt in the NBA
since being on the GS Warriors....Davis = Arenas
Toney Douglas is lost in the offense, but 110% consistent on
the defensive-end of the court

This Game....
Jorts/Shump/Balkman.....made the season bench-rotation

KingofNy

Starter
Shumpert is looking pretty damn good!

What's not looking good is D'Antoni's plays. The Knicks have little to no movement off of the ball like last season. We're gonna have to run more than pick and rolls all season if we want to get out of the first round of the playoffs.

KingCharles34

All Star
Balkman worked his ass off (pause) and he showed that he knows where he needs to be on the court

Shumpert reminded me of a young Sprewell, i think we're gonna have to call him Shumpwell from now on

KingCharles34

All Star
Could Balkman be the 3/4 that the knicks are looking for?

Hes always played with alotta heart but his foot speed looked very good today, he did a great job of cutting to open spots for open shots. He kept getting easy baskets and he hit some jumpshots too, i liked what i saw from him. He always got the A for effort but now hes added some other things