Knicks turning attention to Keon Clark

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Why the Knicks would want to sign another big man really boggles my mind, but Thomas must know something I don't.

New York Post: Isiah Thomas, who first had Sundov in Indiana, has tried to sign free agent Keon Clark despite his past legal problems with marijuana possession.

And the title of this article at Real GM was With Sundov Inked, Isiah Looks toward Clark.

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
Ok it seems to me that we already have a lot of guys on contract

Steph
Craw
Houston
Anderson
Morris
Brewer
TT
Penny
Sweet
Kurt
Baker
Naz
Mad Dog
Sundov
Azir (or however you spell it)

Isn't 15 the max you can have...how could we even consider another contract (like CLark) unless we were shipping some guys off?????

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Imiss#33 said:
Isn't 15 the max you can have...how could we even consider another contract (like CLark) unless we were shipping some guys off?????
You can have more for training camp, but your final roster can only have 15 players.

ARKATECH

Rookie
Isiah is building us up again with tradeable piecs ......... big men are most easy to move since the nba lacks the quality big men of the past. Clark or sondov along with some of our expireing contracts will be very attractive to a lot of teams.
Isiah is crazy not stupid.

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
Well, I think the Cavs will end up getting him. They signed Jake to an offer sheet, but the Grizz matched the offer. Keon was second on their list. I think they can offer him more money, too.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
rumors on keon are dying down i think the possibility of getting him too now is gone and we have to hope the team we have now is enough

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I think Isiah might have something in mind before the trading deadline around midseason, but for now I think this is the roster, we can't have more than 15 guys. I woulda loved to see Keon come to the Knicks too, gotta trust Isiah knows what he is doing with that Croatian dude. I agree with the idea of him adding this guy with an expiring contract of ours to sweeten a deal.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
This move has me lost. This is a guy the Knicks got rid last year after he played in only 1 game. He went on to play a whopping 4 games for the Cavaliers before being cut again. Why is he back?? This is one of life's mysteries.