CP3 to the Lakers. *UNOFFICIAL*

NYKnicks11

Benchwarmer
I dont know why you guys hate him so much. He's been right so far.

I wonder why Dwight Howard isn't on the Lakers, and why Melo isn't on the Nets then. He predicted those moves a while ago.

Basically he hears the Lakers are in the lead, then says they will get him. Then he is right, retweets it a ton and acts like he has all the inside info. He just throws random speculation on twitter, and if he is right he acts like he is the greatest person ever.

If he is wrong he just ignores it and acts like it never happened.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I wonder why Dwight Howard isn't on the Lakers, and why Melo isn't on the Nets then. He predicted those moves a while ago.

Basically he hears the Lakers are in the lead, then says they will get him. Then he is right, retweets it a ton and acts like he has all the inside info. He just throws random speculation on twitter, and if he is right he acts like he is the greatest person ever.

If he is wrong he just ignores it and acts like it never happened.

Well he may be right on the Lakers deal with Howard cause the latest has the Lakers pulling out of the CP3 trade to focus on the big fella...
Lakers out of Chris Paul talks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Technically Bob wasnt wrong the first time. But I see where you're coming from.
So no more Laker trade for CP3 huh? Well he's not coming here anymore, not with our moves. LOL sucks to be him

But we got Nivins & a Pretzel!

Basically, DAL stole Rautins & Odom for doing nothing but file some paperwork.
Wow that was so pointles. :barf:I would have rather preferred leaving Dallas with nothing. We basically helped them for no reason, and they apparently didn't want to help us since they didn't want to do a sign and trade. smh

smokes

Huge Member
Wow that was so pointles. :barf:I would have rather preferred leaving Dallas with nothing. We basically helped them for no reason, and they apparently didn't want to help us since they didn't want to do a sign and trade. smh

Remember it was a 3 team deal. It was probably the only way to shed Turiaf. Washington received stuff from Dallas to sweeten them taking Turiaf from us.

Remember it was a 3 team deal. It was probably the only way to shed Turiaf. Washington received stuff from Dallas to sweeten them taking Turiaf from us.
Thanks bro, the trade makes a whole lot of more sense now lol. Didn't know about Dallas sending a 2nd round draft pick to Washington, not bad for just Rautins.