CP3 to the Lakers. *UNOFFICIAL*

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
If I was Kobe i would just tell Mike Brown to shut the f*kk up and stay out of this fat ass. Sit on the bench and dont say a word...

What a stupid signing that was, just let Kobe be a player coach. And CP3 too if they get him, i dont think they'll have any chemistry problems. There both great players and at this point of Kobe's career i think he would greatly appreciate having Paul to take some of the pressure off of him

*edit*

I'd rather have Mike D'antoni then Mike Brown, sadly

smh.....i cant co-sign on that

KingCharles34

All Star
smh.....i cant co-sign on that

Why not? :redface:

Mike Dantoni likes his teams to score 110 points a game and give up the same amount

Mike Browns foolish rotations cost the Cavs some playoff games, Lebronze might had made it farther with a better coach.

Both of them are below average

smokes

Huge Member
If I was Kobe i would just tell Mike Brown to shut the f*kk up and stay out of this fat ass. Sit on the bench and dont say a word...

What a stupid signing that was, just let Kobe be a player coach. And CP3 too if they get him, i dont think they'll have any chemistry problems. There both great players and at this point of Kobe's career i think he would greatly appreciate having Paul to take some of the pressure off of him

*edit*

Mike Brown knows how to handle big egos so he's a good fit for LA. I know there was a lot of joking about how he sat around and Lebron ran that Cavs team but sorry Lebron ain't that smart. He still needs an entourage of 20 people just to enable him to make a "decision" ;)

Plus that Cavs team never had the roster to win a title Lebron + a bunch of role players does not a championship make. I'd say Brown did a pretty good job getting them such a beastly regular season record and a finals appearance. He also won 2009 Coach of the Year.

KingCharles34

All Star
One of my biggest problems with Brown was that he didnt use Varejeo to guard KG enough. Varejeo was almost making Garnett a non factor and its not like the other power forward were producing more offensively then Varejao.

Mike Browns biggest accomplishment was getting that Cavs team to play a great team defense, especially in 08 when they went 7 games with the Celtics. Many of those games were low scoring

th3realicon

Rotation player
*edit*

C'mon now, give the man a break. Or even better give him Chandler and see how he does 33 games into the season. If by half season he is not at least 7 games above .500 and if we are not a good defensive team i say we tell him to take a hike and ask that guy Phil Jackson if he is available.:beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
CP3 to Lakers just about Official

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217173/Report_Lakers_To_Acquire_Paul_For_Gasol_Odom

The Lakers will acquire Chris Paul from the Hornets in exchange for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom, according to a source.

C'mon now, give the man a break. Or even better give him Chandler and see how he does 33 games into the season. If by half season he is not at least 7 games above .500 and if we are not a good defensive team i say we tell him to take a hike and ask that guy Phil Jackson if he is available.:beer:
I never said to fire him, i wouldnt mind seeing what the knicks do this year first. Hes gotta let Mike Woodson do his thing too

smokes

Huge Member
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217173/Report_Lakers_To_Acquire_Paul_For_Gasol_Odom

I never said to fire him, i wouldnt mind seeing what the knicks do this year first. Hes gotta let Mike Woodson do his thing too

This seems like a VERY fishy deal to me... Seriously...

Kevin Martin and Luis Scola for Chris Paul? Unless there are some serious picks involved I really don't get how this makes sense.

They could have had Curry or more likely Ellis + Klay Thompson.

Or DeAndre Jordan + unprotected high lottery pick.

And yet they go with this deal?

David Stern setting up Lakers much?

This seems like a VERY fishy deal to me... Seriously...

Kevin Martin and Luis Scola for Chris Paul? Unless there are some serious picks involved I really don't get how this makes sense.

They could have had Curry or more likely Ellis + Klay Thompson.

Or DeAndre Jordan + unprotected high lottery pick.

And yet they go with this deal?

David Stern setting up Lakers much?
Co-sign that **it. Something is definitely up, only Gasol & Odom for CP3??

Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.
I think I hate the Lakers more than the Celtics now, this is such bullshit.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I think I hate the Lakers more than the Celtics now, this is such bullshit.

What exactly are NO getting out of that deal? Scola is a nice piece, Odom won't be bothered playing in that market and who is going to facilitate KMart's one dimensional ugly but effective shooting?

Crazy. They'd be better taking the expirings and rebuilding!

CuseGirl

Benchwarmer
What exactly are NO getting out of that deal? Scola is a nice piece, Odom won't be bothered playing in that market and who is going to facilitate KMart's one dimensional ugly but effective shooting?

Crazy. They'd be better taking the expirings and rebuilding!

unless I'm reading this wrong, I hope you mean "Odom is gonna go back to headcase-not-paying-attention-don't-give-a-damn Odom" lollllll....he'll be divorced within the hour

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Per IncarceratedBob
"As we reported right here y-day #IBN Chris Paul #CP3 would be suiting up4 Lakers (Deal has been approved #NBA)"