So is going after Crawford and Davis mean that we don't realize what we have in Shump

Forrest17

Rotation player
Everything Happens For A Reason, You Take Monta That Trade For Melo Might Never Happen

And Next Time You Mock Me Remember To Capitalize Every 1st Letter, Don't Half Ass It You Lazy Maggot

I agree. Yes, I was very sad to loose david lee, we could have done better in a trade for him, but as this team is now, we couldn't afford the those players on this roster

Reality is now that we went from having a garbage team that was just wasting time to burn off bad contracts to having the best front court in the NBA yet people are still complaining. I am amazed when people criticize the moves that Donny Walsh made, sure in hind sight he made mistakes and he'd be the first to admit it but I doubt there is anyone that could have cleaned up the mess that Isaiah Thomas as quickly as Dolan did so they seriously need to stfu.

We have three legit STARS now, we still need a few more pieces, but we should be able to get those pieces we need. If we don't this offseason then almost certainly next we'd be able to make a few very good moves.

And to people saying we gave up to much for melo, I'd like to remind them, the only things of value we really even gave up were Galo, and a 2014 first rounder. Chandler is a free agent, and hes stuck in China anyway so what difference does it make, Felton couldn't run the pick and roll, chucked shots and wasted possessions, Mozgov couldn't even play and We have the Second best defending center in the league so he wouldn't even play anyways.

So honestly, in terms of what we could be using right now, we gave up Galo and a first rounder for the best pure scorer in the league. As much as I liked Galo you'd be stupid not to do that trade. Plus, even if we wanted to keep players like him we'd probably have to trade or amnesty them just to get the cap room to sign Chandler, and Carmelo anyways so what difference does it make.