Who would you have???

knicksin60

Starter
Shawne Williams of course!

Jamal Crawford is a ballhog that can't play defense and would deny Melo of taking the last shot of a game.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
Both!

Look at this lineup :thumbsup:

C- Chandler
PF- STAT
SF- Melo
SG- Fields
PG- Baron

Crawford
Douglas
Shumpert
S.Williams
Jordan
Bibby
Jeffries

:crossfingers:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Williams - $1.8M - twice his current offer and $3.8M less than Crawford.

I would hate to see us throw $5.6M at Crawford, and realize that Shumpert is a bigger, stronger, more athletic version of him.

If Crawford signed for 1 year, fine. But that would no doubt be at the cost of Williams.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Williams.

Crawford is a good player but we don't need more scoring from this team. Between Mike Bibby and Carmelo we have enough non-defense playing guys

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Would love both. Out of the two, Williams. He seems to be satisfied with turning his life around and not being after big money. Give the guy the money, he wants to be on the Knicks.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I love how people say we don't need more scoring.

Do you remember who our coach is? I don't think you comprehend the fact that we have 2 guys who like to dominate the ball, but we also need other shooters they can pass to.

If Fields has developed a more reliable jumper, fine. But we need someone to backup that SG/SF spot and be able to either create a shot, or make a shot.

You saw Crawford is a ballhog....well yeah, he is.... but I can assure you that he will know his role once he gets to the Knicks. I doubt he'll be trying to show up Amare and Melo, I think he's matured to the point where he will want to contribute in the best way to help the team.

I'd prefer Williams only because of how much he would cost. I am not opposed to Crawford in an way, shape, or form. This is a different team now with a different mentality, and Crawford would have no problem adjusting to that.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Guys dont worry, unless Crawford pulls off a huge surprise. We are signing Williams tonight or tomorrow.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Guys dont worry, unless Crawford pulls off a huge surprise. We are signing Williams tonight or tomorrow.

Will we be able to sign both mo evans and williams? No idea what the market value is on evans but he seems like he would be a good bench player to come in either at Shooting Guard and Small forward..