Somebody Help...I am going to kill ESPN

platnumn

Benchwarmer
If I hear one more rumor that CP3 is or is not leaving.....
If I hear one more quote about how Dwight is staying then not....

I really cannot take this. How do you guys deal with it?

I sign onto ESPN 10x a day and see the same BS headlines with Chris Broussard and all the others jabronis and I am seriously so ill. Yet I can't turn away from ESPN because I actually like most of their coverage, overrated as it may be.

I wish they would just stop reporting SOURCES.

SOURCES
SOURCES
SOURCES!!

SHUT UP!!

Sorry about that....no need to reply. :peace:

nyk_nyk

All Star
Wanna know a secret? The sources are actually themselves! Gasp!

They do this to keep themselves (and editorials) relevant. This is nothing new either. Been going on for years and years.

do you not remember last year with the lebron rumors? Hes going to the Bulls.. now the Knicks now the Bulls now theres a darkhorse team the nets or mavs or clippers nope its the bulls for sure.. etc etc.. CP3 and Dwight are nothing compared to that fiasco.. and now its pretty much done cp3 has moved and dwight rumors are dying as the gm has openly said he wants to try and resign him so hell be in orlando at least for a little while. Espn was pretty bad but NBAtv was way worse not only did they have the same rumors but were like a day behind on everything.. So while ESPN announced the cp3 laker trade was dead. nba tv was still reporting what peices would need to be added or taken away to get Sterns approval.. Its just a way to shove as much nba down our throats post lockout as they can to get our intrest levels up to par and wanting to watch the games.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
exactly lol

if u want to check other sources look at hoopshype.com etc

ugh, no more sources.

That would be GOD AWFUL to be reading sources on NBATV that were a day old, LOL that would drive me even more crazy.

I am just so amped to see bball this year its crazy.