Any chance the Pistons trade Stuckey to us

New New York

Quiet Storm
Douglas,Feilds,Balkman in a sign and trade starting at the Q.O. could work

They just drafted Brandon Knight and they have Will Bynum to back him up,Feilds would represent the incentive to make the deal, but they would love TD and Balkman is in there because including Bill Walker would really deplete us

Would be a classic case of what has happened with our trades recently with taking a step forward but a step back due to the loss of depth!

Would force an all out move for Maurice Evans

But.....

Stuckey/Bibby
Shump/Walker/Evans
Melo/Evans
Stat/Jefferies/
Chandler/Jefferies/Jordan/Jorts

Maybe Walker or Evans starts to take the pressure off Shump

I don't know, just feel like we need one more significant move before XMas

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Stuckey's good, but he's the usual good combo guard. We should not trade Douglas' defense and Fields' IQ for him. I actually would prefer Will Bynum of the two btw.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Now that hes healthy I really wanna give TD a chance at point. No more trades, please.. I can't handle and more roster overhauls.

moneyg

Starter
personally .. the contract that the pistons offered stucky is all he is worth... i wouldnt want us to pay more than that

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
They can keep him. The way they value him it would not be possible for us to trade for him given our "assets". I do not want him or TDoug as our starter, we need a floor general not someone who gets caught up in 1 v 1 and try to dribble through 5 defenders.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Trade Our Only Decent Point Guard And Landry Fileds, A Talented Guy With A Cheap Contact For Rodney Stucky? Wow

Don't get what is so absurd? While neither is a true Point, Stuckey is better at playing the point than Douglas, he is bigger and stronger so he can slide to the SG positoin better than Douglas, plus TD's rookie contract is up at the end of this season, don't think he will be "cheap" for too much longer.

New New York

Quiet Storm
we don't need a combo guard

But thats what we have running the point for us right now, just a smaller version which makes it harder to slide him to the SG

Stuckey is a combo with better PG skills than Douglas

Playoff experience playing with Pistons with Rip and Chauncey is another perk for us