Knicks Training Camp Live 12/16/11 11 am to 2pm

Sorry for all the threads, in my old age my trembling hands had gotten the best of me it seems. I can't find an option to delete them. If there is someone who knows how to delete them it would be a great help and I will clean up after myself, Thanks.!

finestrg

Rotation player
Sorry for all the threads, in my old age my trembling hands had gotten the best of me it seems. I can't find an option to delete them. If there is someone who knows how to delete them it would be a great help and I will clean up after myself, Thanks.!

LOL. I run into the same damn problem all the time -- I'm the king of double posts and then not being able to delete them. HAHA..Thanks for posting. I'm watching the special right now too. Guys are playing a good 5 on 5, going at it pretty hard. Nice to see..Can't wait for tomorrow.

LOL. I run into the same damn problem all the time -- I'm the king of double posts and then not being able to delete them. HAHA..Thanks for posting. I'm watching the special right now too. Guys are playing a good 5 on 5, going at it pretty hard. Nice to see..Can't wait for tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply, hehee as least I don't feel so alone :thumbsup: There will be a replay tonight from 6pm to 8pm on 71 go Knicks!!! :gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't know if it was just because he was mic'd up but he was showing some leadership qualities out there. He definitely doesn't come across as a rookie.