I'm a HUGE Melo Fan but...

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
But I cannot stand watching interviews with him. He does not stop licking his lips and it makes me sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who noticed this nauseating idiosyncrasy?

Melo it's a tv camera and microphone not La La's booty!

nyk_nyk

All Star
But I cannot stand watching interviews with him. He does not stop licking his lips and it makes me sick to my stomach. Am I the only one who noticed this nauseating idiosyncrasy?

I think you're too focused on his lips. Perhaps you're drawn to it subconsciously?
:beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
I sign on here and it took me no time to have the 2 worst posts of the day. I understand if I get neg repped, i wont take it personal

KingCharles34

All Star
Aright we got another member :beer:

I just dont like his interviews because i dont think he does them very well. I think Stat gives better interviews.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
ll-cool-j_show_2011_4723.jpg

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Lol I'll have to take notice of this next time he does an interview. I honestly never noticed. If its as bad as you say than I have a feeling that I'm never going to be able to dismiss it :/.

Paul1355

All Star

LMAO Melo is street. He always says "yea man" to Tina Cervasio...like really bro? It's a girl not your homie from the gym. I can't stand his ugly chin hair. Like Mr. Miyagi style and I just want to be like "Melo shave that ugliness off your chin and look fresh for once"

But he does lick his lips constantly.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LMAO Melo is street. He always says "yea man" to Tina Cervasio...like really bro? It's a girl not your homie from the gym. I can't stand his ugly chin hair. Like Mr. Miyagi style and I just want to be like "Melo shave that ugliness off your chin and look fresh for once"

But he does lick his lips constantly.
Basketball players are not the smartest guys in the world, maybe by licking his lips he wants to show Tina he likes her? Or maybe by saying "yeah man" he means Tina is now his homie? :smokin:

Basketball players are not the smartest guys in the world, maybe by licking his lips he wants to show Tina he likes her? Or maybe by saying "yeah man" he means Tina is now his homie? :smokin:

Nah, he's just swagged out.

One thing I've noticed though is that his headshape is strange, despite beeing in good condition (maybe around 10-11% bodyfat) his head looks a bit fat. Fatter than his body, like he's running around with 20-22% bodyfat....is this strange or what?

Carmelo-Anthony-507615-1-402.jpg